Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
08-25-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date]
(08-25-2013 03:59 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I don't know if this has come up yet, so stop me of it's been taken care of.

I'm not trying to whine at all here, but is there any advantage given to teams with more participants? Take Diamond vs iPro for example: it's 13 vs 6, which means they'll be able to match up their Top 200 players with both our Top 200 players and non-Top 200 players. I don't doubt the skill of our entire clan, but this just seems a bit unfair. Theoretically, we could have limited our player sign-ups to have a better chance at coming out on top.

Just something to think about, Jesus.

Hi Memories. The rule that says "one player can't play more than three times" makes the match fair since you might just use 6 players if the leader wants. If so, it would be 6 vs 6. It's up to the leader making the member take part in.

For example, in a soccer match not all of them play. Some of them sometimes stay on the bench.

Yet, I understand your point.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-25-2013 04:21 AM