Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
08-25-2013, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 01:35 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date]
(08-25-2013 12:54 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  
(08-24-2013 09:42 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(08-24-2013 05:43 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  I'd like to make another suggestion about the "meeting" games: a different player should captain in each game for a clan. And the leader should not be used for any of these so they can focus on the overall. This should enable different clan members to drive each meeting game in parallel when that phase is reached.

When we've reached this phase of this tournament, these captains can be named just like has been done for the others games.

What do you mean by "should not be used"? The leaders can't share thoughts about "the meeting" or the leaders shouldn't manage any meeting?

What do you mean by "can be named"?

I am sorry that I don't understand well Sad

Note that i am using the term "captain" just like america vs eurasia. I am just suggesting the captain is a different clan member for each meeting game (to better allow parallel play). The overall clan leader for the tournament shouldnt be a captain in any of these games because they have enough coordination to do (especially you as also the host of the entire tournament).

Oh ok I got it. I am sorry. I'm still learning English.

As for your sugestion, I typed:

Quote:The meeting: (it's recommended to play one by one against each clan)

Type: Group. The player in charge in this match has to publish the match (with screenshots) on their own private forum. [AvE style]

I put "the player in charge" to mean that they can choose whoever player they want. If the leader wants (if it's not a problem) to play "the meeting" and they agree, they can. It's up to them.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-25-2013 01:33 AM