Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
08-17-2013, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 10:35 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (ANNOUNCEMENT) [Updated 08/17/13]
(08-17-2013 09:58 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  I thought this (rule #7) implied that I was automatically the leader.
Sorry, I'm a bit confused by your rules. Huh

Yes. It should be automatically in your case. I was just asking you as a friend, not as a host Sad. Yeah I don't know what happens with that guy and his rules! Confused

He maybe asked because "amoffett" will be the leader of Diamond League instead of ".Memories.". So, he perphaps thought it prudent, just in case Tongue

I recommend each leader to create a thread in his private forum called "Meeting place for GG Clan Tournament" saying an introduction like for example:

------------------------

Hi teammates. The Clan Tournament will start soon hopefully.

I invite you all (the participants specially) to be subscribed (with notifications) to this thread. Let's try to be as organized as possible. I need your teamwork. Thanks

These are the members that have signed up:

The signups will be closed on 08/20/13 (the next Tuesday)

You can also give opinions or tell what gameplay mode would you like to face.

-----------------------

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (ANNOUNCEMENT) [Updated 08/17/13] - jesusfuentesh - 08-17-2013 10:15 PM