Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
08-11-2013, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 01:50 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - sharping and sharing the knowledge [Updated 08/10/13]
(08-11-2013 07:42 AM)amoffett Wrote:  
Quote:If player A says "Hey, player B won the game but he lost the link". Player B shall be the winner automatically since his very same opponent is stating that he won. (That's what typed up there). A discussion is over when the opponent says that the other player is the winner. Anyway, some players may take a screeshot on their game list when the match is over. Just in case. There are a lot of apps to save notes. He can also save the replay on OSN. Those options would be very appropiated for a cautious person. If the winner wasn't that prundent in doing something to prove the victory, he would forfeit sadly.

My point is though, with no replay, how do you know who the winner is to give the forfeit to?

Ah ok. First, they would post the "facts". And if it turns out they say they are both winner. The match will be "null". 0 points to each one. Ok. I'll edit the post and add this. It's done. Have a look. Thanks
(08-11-2013 04:17 PM)(Rone) Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 04:25 PM)amoffett Wrote:  I wouldn't like it if some clan had to face Poweewee 20 times or Mag!cguy 20 times. Let each clan member play for themselves, otherwise really what's the point of this thing?

I'm not trying to be nitpicky, just posting some thoughts. I really want this tournament to succeed.

This is basically the main thing discouraging me from signing up.

I've been looking forward to some Clan vs Clan tournaments, unfortunately this may not be my cup of tea.

Btw, GL to this tournament. It is a great idea to bring together the Outwitters community.

A teacher would say in a test "hey students, don't copy each other!". Some of them do it anyway. How could it be avoidable? It's up to each student.

A police officer would ask a gang not to steal. Some of them will steal anyway. It's up to them.

If I say "Hey players, don't share screenshots to anyone in the individual matches, don't cheat". Some of them might, and how could I prove it?

Also, I could ask the participants not show the screen to his parents or neighbors (since they might give them good moves and ideas), but some of them will show their screen because it's just for fun.

What if some of the players are brothers? Shall I say "hey you are brothers, don't show your screen to each other!"?

Furthermore, I can tell you there isn't enough time to think a lot. If the match says "2 days ago", some points shall be discounted. Also, Mag!cGuy or poweewee wouldn't give the same idea they could have if they were playing that match. They wouldn't be too into the match. It's not the same. Believe me. Moreover, the matches shall be played simultaneously. I don't think they can manage all matches at the same time.

Anyway, I'll just remove that sentence from the post, but that's not a guarantee they won't do it. So, it's done. Have a look now Smile

Finally, this is just a style of Clan Tournament. Some ideas can come up in the near future for another Tournament.

Well, with this one at least we can see if there are really active clans in the Outwitters comunity. If there isn't enough, there is no point thinking about a "Clan vs Clan Tournament". Unless you want a clan to be represented by only one or two players. I wouldn't call that a Clan Tournament though.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - sharping and sharing the knowledge [Updated 08/11/13]
What if I have proof that someone asked me to sign them up?

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2013, 10:58 AM
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - sharping and sharing the knowledge [Updated 08/11/13]
Sure:

gc name: lawtai
clan: Diamond League

[Image: sig.png]
08-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Sign me up
GC: izzilla
Wolfpack
Active

Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
08-12-2013, 03:35 PM
GC Name : TheGense
Clan : Wolfpack

cryingGifted Leagueowl
wailing beekMaster Leaguew/Husky Pete
08-12-2013, 03:42 PM
(08-12-2013 03:57 AM)Doodat Wrote:  What if I have proof that someone asked me to sign them up?

What proof?

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2013, 03:49 PM
SIGN ME UP!
Gc: His_Daddy
Clan: Good Game Team
08-12-2013, 03:53 PM
In game chat photo

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
08-12-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - sharping and sharing the knowledge [Updated 08/12/13]
Gc: poweewee
Clan: Anonymous

I'd like to join; hopefully there are more from Anonymous that could also join.

By the way, I was kind of thought this was a tournament for the good game clan ONLY. The thread title is kind of misleading. LOL Anyway, this is a great idea, and I hope it can push through.

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
08-12-2013, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 04:50 PM by (Rone).)
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - sharping and sharing the knowledge [Updated 08/12/13]
(08-12-2013 04:26 PM)poweewee Wrote:  By the way, I was kind of thought this was a tournament for the good game clan ONLY. The thread title is kind of misleading. LOL Anyway, this is a great idea, and I hope it can push through.

It is sponsored by a person that has the leader role of GG Clan.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]