Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Congrats 22swarm, Master of Reaper!
09-09-2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Final Round Begins!
22swarm and Gaebora, looking for an update. Have you started your finals games yet?

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Yes they're in progress, still on the early side but moving along Smile
09-10-2014, 12:10 AM
I'm the slow one! Blush I've had a busy couple weeks, but after I get my hw done this afternoon I will be able to speed up my games a bit.

The flow of time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it. A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days.
09-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Good games Gaebora. Sorry about the misclick in the Sweetie Plains one

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkfXVvwkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZKHswoM
09-20-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Congrats 22swarm, Master of Reaper!
Well done 22swarm! Given your stellar performance in the original HTA tournament I can't say this comes as a surprise to me.

Thank you to all participants, who actually participated. To those that abandoned the tournament without having the decency to inform your peers, don't bother signing up for future tournaments run by me.

09-20-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Congrats 22swarm, Master of Reaper!
(09-20-2014 01:57 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  To those that abandoned the tournament without having the decency to inform your peers, don't bother signing up for future tournaments run by me.

Lol. Just a bit harsh. Having organized many tourney myself, I know that a lot of times tourneys don't work out. It's actually pretty impressive that you managed to somewhat save this one. Just learn to deal with it when your tourneys don't work out. Wink

I "had the decency to inform my peers," right?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
09-20-2014, 02:12 PM
(09-20-2014 02:08 PM)Flarp55 Wrote:  
(09-20-2014 01:57 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  To those that abandoned the tournament without having the decency to inform your peers, don't bother signing up for future tournaments run by me.
I "had the decency to inform my peers," right?

Yes Flarp, you had the decency to post in the thread that you needed to withdraw. I am simply not forgiving of people who sign up for a tournament and disappear without a trace. They don't deserve leniency.

09-24-2014, 12:41 AM
(09-20-2014 01:44 PM)22swarm Wrote:  Good games Gaebora. Sorry about the misclick in the Sweetie Plains one

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkfXVvwkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZKHswoM

Ya, it happens, not much you can do about it. I do think it could have mattered, but I'm not one to brood over things. Congrats!

The flow of time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it. A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days.