Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Game clan
08-03-2013, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 11:15 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
Star Good Game clan
[Image: VGlhggml.jpg]

Along with "fruit slicing master", we created the Good Game team, since whether we win or lose, it'll be a Good Game. Thankfully we've already got our private forum and you will get there as soon as you are a member of this clan. Below it will be answered some of the questions you might have about this new team.

Current members: (Username / Game Center name)

jesusfuentesh
fruit slicing master
GreatGonzales
Cor13:4
Gf!sh
DimebagDerek / jenmin0
Fraukfeud
MorningFireEater / MorningFireEater
The Rawkhawk / TheRawkhawk
TheBitPilot
vip4x / palotO
iNoSky
His_Daddy
monkeyboy / aklee453
Torbreck / ===Torbreck===
Jamay235 / **MissMarvel**
Pharmafan
Xerozen
General Fracus / =SirCarl=
S59200
23swarm
Slambop
Sqwerdy
ikkyqw
JerryG / Jerry The Garbage Man
Tobias / 3Cookie33

Welcome all of you and thanks for taking part of this Team

Q: What is a team for?

A: A team doesn't mean a bunch of people gathered somewhere. A team should share thoughts, ideas, topics, keep in touch each other and so on. If we just want to fill this up we might easily create new usernames and that's it. So, that's not the idea. The idea is being really a team.

Q: Do I have to report everything I am going to do about gaming because I am a member of this Team?

A: Of course you don't. This shouldn't be a burden at all. We must actually prevent any videogame from becoming a vice or something like that. The idea is having some fun, sharing as a little community of members and friends. However, it will be a good idea to share if you are participating in some tournament. In fact, you may let the other members know if there is any new tourney so we can take part. It would also be awesome if someone wants to share screenshots asking for some opinion about a current match he has, even if you are in a tournament or a league match.

Q: What happens if I don't like posting on the forums?

A: That's why we put forward from the beginning that if we have a private forum and this team, that we should at least be kept in touch and taking part on the general topics whether on this forum or the General one.

Q: What else we might do as a team?

A: If any of us feels like testing some new moves, practicing in some specific map, or etc, you may let the other members know by posting on some thread we already have. We also can arrange tournaments remarking Outwitters current teams, or we would also arrange a tournament having America vs Euroasia style, but with clans. Currently there are 6 teams on Outwitter. (Anonymous, Wolfpack, Diamond League, Ice Blood bullet, and iPro). We can arrange 1v1 or 2v2 matches against any clan or team, and share the replay disccusing whatever we want.

Q: why is jesusfuentesh the leader of this Team, since he plays like a fluffy?

A: I am not really the leader as such. Each one of you could've been the leader actually. The thing is I was the one who started this thing about creating a team and I got in touch to Adam to get the private forum.

Q: If we all are leaders how could we make decisions about whatever?

A: We might create a thread to give some ideas and make polls, and we would be able to make a final decision about any topic we were discussing.

Q: I got confused at the end, too manny letters, what are the main points to apply for this team then?

A:
- We don't need a bunch of inactive people.
- An active player doesn't mean he/she plays a lot. An active player means he/she plays once in a while at least and posts often on the forums.
- We would like to be taking part in any notable tournament.
- We don't like boasting.
- It would be good if the player is Master League at least. But anyway, he/she might join if it's fluffy but he/she agrees with the other points
- if you want apply for this team, send a private message to "jesusfuentesh" telling your profile information and it'll be discussed since we are a team and you will get the answer as soon as possible in a private message.

When you take part of this team, I invite you all to set the Logo Team as Display Image. How to do this?: Go to your user CP (it's on the top right part of the website), tap on "Group Memberships", then look for "Good Game Team" and tap on "Set as Display Image". The logo team and your profile image will appear both together.

I also invite you all to subcribe to the forum of the team so we can be caught up with it.

Thanks for reading.

Achievements:
- pharmafan got the 1st place in the The Elite Championship - Season 2 (click for more information) [10/03/14]
- jesusfuentesh got 3rd place in the Soon To be Elite Championship (click for more information)
- Torbreck got the 2nd place and palotO was named "Minor All-Star" since he got the 7th place in the All Stars Tournament (click for more information) [10/27/13]
- pharmafan got the 1st place in the The Elite Championship - Season 1 (click for more information) [10/24/13]
- GreatGonzales got the 2nd place in the Winter World Cup 2013 (click for more information) [07/25/13]

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Good Game clan
Congrats!! Another clan and you guys already have so many clan members!!
@Gf!sh I thought somewhere there's gonna be a clan tourney?? Smile Smile Smile
Find all posts by this user
08-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks. Well, now that you just mentioned it, I am actually planning to organize a clan tournament, with 3 modes of gaming:

- 1v1
- 2v2
- America-Euroasia style but with clans.

I am not sure how active the team Ice Blood Bullet is though. But I would contact each clan leader first of course.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
08-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Good luck to you guys - sounds promising!

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
08-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Nice to see this up, with already that many members ^^ Looking forward to that clan tournament!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
08-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Nice team! Can I join?
08-10-2013, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 11:27 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
(08-10-2013 03:18 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  Nice team! Can I join?

Hi His_Daddy. We will let you know as soon as possible. You will receive a private message. Make sure you have read the conditions and requirements anyway.

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
08-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Copy. thanks
08-20-2013, 02:27 AM
I may sound noob but am I signed up? Lol
08-20-2013, 02:30 AM
You have the logo, so I think you are! Welcome!

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4