Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Game clan
08-20-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Good Game clan
(08-20-2013 02:27 AM)MonkeyBoy Wrote:  I may sound noob but am I signed up? Lol

If you refers to be signed up among the members, yes you are.

If you refers to be signed up for the Clan Tournament, no you aren't. You would have to make a formal signup going to this thread: http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2435

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2013, 12:32 PM
The member list includes MorningFireEater/MorningFireEater. I'm thinking he's (she) married to himself.

Tongue
Find all posts by this user
10-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Well done mates. Good performace from pharmafan in the Elite championship and Torbreck in the All star Tournament. Congratulations

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Hey guys! I like the sound of the Team-ness and Community. Anyone wanna send a friendly to my GC, Braytos! "Braytos"

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
01-05-2014, 11:29 PM
I am new at forums and guilds. I have been playing Outwitters for a while. I try hard to be respectful of all players and would like to be a member of the Good Game Team. This guild's philosophy is one, I believe, I am currently using. Thank you for your consideration.
I posted this here because I was unable to send jesusfuentesh a private message. I did send him an email. Thank You.