Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gaining crazy points , why?
07-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Question Gaining crazy points , why?
Today my 2v2 team has gained crazy points in our super Titan league... Only problem is that we haven't completed a game today. My only guess is that the system is increasing our division points based on our hidden rating and win percentage??? I'm talking hundreds of division points . We've been beating teams at the top of our league , but they had 400+ division points on us and now we are even with them..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Gaining crazy points , why?
This weird glitch happened to another team i read about on the forums somewhere and i think it was an old thread. I don't remember much from it but i remember that they said they started getting a lot of points without even playing. The wifi here is slow and my battery is low so i can't look for it now

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
07-31-2013, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 01:14 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
RE: Gaining crazy points , why?
Found the post

(08-04-2012 12:29 PM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  
(08-04-2012 09:55 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(08-04-2012 04:45 AM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  Here is my 2v2 game against josecuervo and onealexleft, with alexjiang1. They were much underrated. There was an exciting battle at the end and throughout, storing up armies, etc. it's 109 turns but worth your time to watch #1 masterleague 2v2. Smile. Enjoy

Link
Oh, so you guys do exist. You are ranked #1 in my league and you have like 2000 points. You guys get around 250 a day. How are you doing this Banger?

(08-04-2012 04:45 AM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  Here is my 2v2 game against josecuervo and onealexleft, with alexjiang1. They were much underrated. There was an exciting battle at the end and throughout, storing up armies, etc. it's 109 turns but worth your time to watch #1 masterleague 2v2. Smile. Enjoy

Link
Wow! I've never seen anything like that in 2v2. Too bad they didn't leave someone up top. I would like to have seen how that rush turned out. GG.

Honestly, it's a glitch. Idk how we got there. It gives me wins that don't win every day. I left my iPad alone for 3 days and got like 200 wins. But we are playing 2 other master teams right now and are faring quite well. So I hope we aren't too overrated. And ya I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Idk if anyone would watch it cuz its so long.

But it's slowing down now, we aren't getting as many wins per day as before. So hopefully it ends soon

This is the only other time i read about the glitch but atleast now you know it'll end eventually

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…