Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technical issue with the post
07-24-2013, 10:57 PM
Technical issue with the post
Hi,

I have a problem and can't see the new replies or my own post on the forum. Same thing on all my devices.

Is it only me or is it the same thing for more people?

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Technical issue with the post
This happens for all people, I haven't heard a good solution yet. What I end up doing is hitting "reply" to see the latest posts...kinda sad, but it works.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
07-24-2013, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 11:07 PM by TheQwertiest.)
It applies to all of us. But on when it appears depends on how many posts per page you have on settings. You can view new posts if youre bugged by clicking new reply on the bugged thread and scrolling down. Or you can try waiting for others to post or you can post yourself in hopes of fixing the bug. The attempt in fixing the bug that people use here is usually by posting bump on the thread but the real purpose of bump is to make the thread go to the top of the list.

Oops. Looks like someone already beat me in answering your quesion

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
07-24-2013, 11:07 PM
I find it deliciously ironic that he probably can't see our responses because of the forum bug =P

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
07-24-2013, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 11:09 PM by TheQwertiest.)
(07-24-2013 11:07 PM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I find it deliciously ironic that he probably can't see our responses because of the forum bug =P

Haha. That would be funny. But i dont think the bug occurs on the threads that still has a low post count.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
07-24-2013, 11:21 PM
You can also try "threaded mode" which is an option at the top of the first post when you click on a post. But sometimes, this also had them missing...but sometimes it's better.

07-24-2013, 11:26 PM
The new reply solution works thank you Smile
07-24-2013, 11:27 PM
It works to see posts, but it means that sometimes you can't edit your last post because you can't see it to "edit" it. If you reply and nobody else had, it just appends to the bottom of the post your reply. So this still isn't so great if you want to edit a post you just made.

07-25-2013, 12:02 AM
(07-24-2013 11:07 PM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I find it deliciously ironic that he probably can't see our responses because of the forum bug =P

It wasn't the bug, he didn't see your post because the thread page doesn't update while it is viewed. The page is cached.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…