Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for the next outwitters....
07-20-2013, 12:27 AM
Idea for the next outwitters....
Hey guys.
Don't know if this has been mentioned before - it sounds to simple not to have been mentioned before but here goes.
What about this for an idea? In the next outwitters game, you get to choose which special you can create!? Bare with me here - there are no predefined special characters at the start of the game and you can get to choose whichever ones you want!!!
Can you imagine - you have a scrambler & a mobi on your side at the same time!! Everyone would be able to do it from the offset - that would end the conversations about who has the dominant team as everyone will start just the same - like in chess. Also if they were to add in a couple of the new special characters (what were they called again... Wooki something or other) = AWESOMENESS!!!!

(Also as a side note - I think the bramble should be able to hit the base...)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Idea for the next outwitters....
That defeats the purpose of having different teams, and the whole reason I believe outwitters was created, for there to be different styles of play, not like in chess.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-20-2013, 02:21 AM
I think it would be interesting as an alternative game mode at least. But yeah, I think doing away with the different teams would be a bad idea in the big picture.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2013, 02:41 AM
And it would be so complicated, if you don't know whether your opponent is gonna shoot you down, mobisnipe you or brainwash you, or three at the same time this would be kinda luck based and it would be the chaos. + I agree with doodat.
As erenan said, this could be a fun mode for friendlies, but not more Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
07-21-2013, 02:51 PM
I think OML said they thought having the teams differ by only a single unit may have been a mistake, so we may see multiple team-specific units in the future. However, I think Keith Burgun appeared from the shadows of the Internet and said, "no, you guys were right to have only one special unit per team." So, in conclusion, Tilt to Live 2 is coming soon. Smile

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Though, tbh, it would've been fun if the Heavies had a slight twist per team (splash damage, maybe a health regen?). I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, but nevertheless, seems nice.

07-21-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2013 09:11 PM by ultradude.)
Naah, i think there would be different styles of play if you could create ALL the special units. You wouldn't know if i was bringing out a bramble, MObi or whatever next.... as an idea i still think it's cool.
Maybe if you wanted different teams, there could be a standard team and then as soon as you chose a special eg: the Mobi the whole team could morph into say the adorables - when you brought out another special eg: The scrambler maybe they could morph into a cyborg/adorable combo. This would also give the opposition a clue as to which specials that you've got.
07-21-2013, 09:08 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Keith+Burgun

07-21-2013, 09:13 PM
(07-21-2013 09:08 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Keith+Burgun

Haha - let me google that for you. That was funny!