Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So whats the deal with Divisions...
07-16-2013, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013 05:15 PM by ChiCoChi.)
RE: So whats the deal with Divisions...
(07-16-2013 06:25 AM)lawtai Wrote:  Yea, that's where the hidden rank comes in. There are 2 ranking systems. The hidden ranks which is what is used for matchmaking, and the points system that you see in your profile.

We have no clue what the formula is for the hidden rank, but that is the important ranking system as that determines your level between gifted/master/super-titan.

The point system is merely a "fun" ranking that rewards you for playing more, hence getting more points for a win than for a loss.

i always lose more points per loss than gain per win on average!

6 - 12 for win, 12 - 16 for a loss

this is the general trend anyways

if the points system is merely for fun, wouldnt it be more fun to see the true ranking? Arbitrary points, groups, offer little "fun" once you realise they are not the true rating... ( for me at least.)

Its kind of disappointing now i find i cannot see something simple as true ranking and win loss ratio etc, like they do with other online strategy games. We should be able to pay extra to see this, or even better it should have been standard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So whats the deal with Divisions... - ChiCoChi - 07-16-2013 05:08 PM