Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I win, server crashes, no points gained...
07-15-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: I win, server crashes, no points gained...
I don't, I have 1 loss 1 win this week, I'm condemned to stay below top 5 Sad

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2013, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013 07:22 PM by ChiCoChi.)
I see people on 600 points in other divisions for Gifted, yet my division (strong river) only has 327 points for top spot. Do I need to graduate to higher gifted divisions before getting a crack at the next league? Its not very obvious how these divisions work, and you cant see others or your own win loss ratio for some reason.

Id pay extra to see win loss ratios...
or other stats like races played, win loss for those races, and win loss ratios for specific maps.
07-15-2013, 07:27 PM
it doesnt have the win/loss ratio now. however, you can put all your replays to OSN, then you can have a pretty good statistic of your account.

http://osn.codepenguin.com

iPro Clan
07-16-2013, 12:02 AM
Yup, just save every replay, you'll be contributing to the community and have your stats and games for your own enjoyment and analysis!

I've saved all of mine except 3, even the horrible losses where I totally blundered.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
07-16-2013, 03:04 AM
You do not have to graduate to a "higher" gifted league. You just need to do well. The person with 627 points probably isn't very good, he just plays a bunch of games.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-16-2013, 08:26 PM
(07-15-2013 05:29 PM)ChiCoChi Wrote:  Screenshot included, dont know how to upload replays.

19 turn game. points wouldve given me number 1 spot in my league...

can this be fixed?

After a game is finished, tap and hold that game in the middle in the game list and "copy replay link will show up." Paste that into notepad or something and you will get the hyperlink that links to the replay. If you are on a computer or a device that doesn't have Outwitters, it would ask you to download the required software or it will take you to watch the replay on OSN. Paste it to the forums and it will look like this:
(07-15-2013 05:54 PM)terenceshiu2005 Wrote:  I found this bug few times before, here is one of the examples. it is league game, but it counted friendly.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y0MjAAww

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…