Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gardening to the top.
07-23-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Gardening to the top.
Exactly.
Also, I didn't play perfectly in that replay, that's sure. My early game was nice, but I did some crucial placement errors after, like putting my 3hp soldier the nearest of joelduque and not my 4hp one. Though, he did errors aswell, that's why I think mobi there is incredibly powerful. I said BS is very powerful aswell, but not as much as mobi!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 11:39 PM
I want to post my replay once he beats me and ask for advice, because I'm kind of at a loss for how I could have responded to his opening.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
07-25-2013, 04:03 PM
on Skull Duggery, like many other maps, Bramble's usefulness is measured in the number of turns it takes you to spawn it. The earlier you do it, the more effective it will be.

I'm convinced the trick to Veggies is finding the earliest and most opportune moment to spawn a Bramble. If it doesn't backfire on you the very next turn after you spawn the Bramble, then you can usually win through choking:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YyNzpAww

I wish I had some replays on Skull Duggery as Veggies, but c'est la vie

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
07-25-2013, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 07:26 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YysXrAww

Bramble pwning BS, but irrelevant replay again due to my opponent's move.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YqZjvAww

No bramble used there, just for the stats Tongue

I tend to disagree with you elpared, because an early bramble means a very big unit disadvantage at the beginning. Furthermore, if you make a lot of early thorns, your opponent will see it, and be able to rush you easily. Here you got the advantage because your opponent did weird moves from the beginning.p

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

07-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Put all the replays in your first post pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
07-27-2013, 04:27 AM
why dont you just play with your real account so that the games arent pointless. I dont understand why everybody has to do new accounts. You are all STs. You are going to be able to get back to ST.
07-27-2013, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2013 06:35 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
(07-15-2013 02:08 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  As some of you know, I have an account named ForTheWin which went from fluffy league (0 placement wins) and is aiming to top 20. I'm currently in gifted league and start to meet masters, with 0 loss so far.

And I just thought about it:why not using only veggies with it, and see where I can go?

I will do it aaron Smile

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

07-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Why don't you just link to your OSN page, and let them find your replays there?

07-27-2013, 07:03 AM
(07-27-2013 06:33 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  As some of you know, I have an account named ForTheWin which went from fluffy league (0 placement wins) and is aiming to top 20. I'm currently in gifted league and start to meet masters, with 0 loss so far.

And I just thought about it:why not using only veggies with it, and see where I can go?

That I know. What i dont understand is why you (and others) dont just use your first accounts. Does ranking really matter that much. And besides as Terrence has proved now when you are that high in rank (that good) you can seemingly rise back up very quickly
07-27-2013, 07:06 AM
i guess they dont want to (tarnish?) their real accounts name?

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*