Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-27-2013, 06:42 AM
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
C'mon guys, cut Mag!c some slack. I get that his comments can seem condescending at times, but really, it's how teenagers (like me) act sometimes. It doesn't have to be everyone just posting that they agree that Mag!c is being that way, which is stupid. Mag!c can be pretentious.

He's a teenager, calm down. Any teen that wasnt proud of being top 10 or something of ANYTHING in the world should have the right to be proud. Does he have the right to sound like this?
Well, how hard is it to convey thought and emotion over the Internet, without face-to-face contact? Really hard. Misunderstandings are always present. I doubt Mag!c is purposely trying to rub it in anyone's face. Like Szei said, this is one of the best communities out there, and I don't think anyone is trying to say that the fluffies are stupid and shouldn't be a part of this game. Of course not!

With that being said, I'm not going to defend that Mag!c did nothing that isn't to be disliked. He said some stuff that could be taken negatively. However, this doesn't mean that everyone needs to jump on the same battleship and sink the raft Mag!c is on.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played? - [PETA] Doodat - 10-27-2013 06:42 AM