Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-27-2013, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 04:27 AM by Jamay235.)
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
(10-27-2013 03:44 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  
(10-26-2013 07:33 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Show me one thread that you and your friend think is intidimating, boasting, pretentious, only-for-elite, and I'll believe you.

I found this funny followed by your signature linking to The Elite Championship ;]

awpertunity out.

But on a more serious note I do feel this community is in general more "inviting" and "nice". I think the reason you guys might feel the way you do is that the community is just not large enough and there are not really any cliques or anything here. From what I've seen there have definitely been a lot of low level players asking for help and promptly getting it.

(10-27-2013 03:33 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  i like how this thread turned from a discussion of poweewee's games into a debate about people bragging on this forum.

who's poweewee?

You're maybe right. That's why I think it's important to take them all :-). Not lose anyone. I'm the proof that when you ask for help you have it. I think that words meaning are being a little deformed here. Who's who?

(10-27-2013 04:06 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 04:05 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I don't understand the issue going on. This is a thread brought up from three months ago for no reason.

This. You don't seem to understand that your post was senseless. You are so stubborn.. Being pretentious is not a matter of opinion: either you are, either you are not. And here, no one has been so.

You revive an old thread, then say "some people have to change", and then you want us to be like "you are right, I recognize myself in what you say, I will change."
No, obviously we will want to know what you are talking about. You start to denounce something, and you don't wanna end it? You start an argument for nothing? What were you aiming when you posted this? Criticize some people and then goaway? Do you realize it's useless? Nah seriously, the more I read your post, the more I feel like we don't speak the same language. Everyone here affirms the forum is fine and you still think you are right. Well...

You want proofs. Well I read all opinions. All are fine. Except yours. The way you talked to me in private, in this thread, about this boastful thing.... Everything is pretentious. No place to speak freely because wait! Mag!c will react badly if he doesn't think the same way. That's what you wanted. A little proof and a non elegant way of saying things. Well you're right, we don't speak the same French lol. I don't like the way it turned. Last word from me on this topic.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played? - Jamay235 - 10-27-2013 04:13 AM