Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-27-2013, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 04:15 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
(10-27-2013 04:05 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I don't understand the issue going on. This is a thread brought up from three months ago for no reason.

This. You don't seem to understand that your post was senseless. You are so stubborn.. Being pretentious is not a matter of opinion: either you are, either you are not. And here, no one has been so.

You revive an old thread, then say "some people have to change", and then you want us to be like "you are right, I recognize myself in what you say, I will change."
No, obviously we will want to know what you are talking about. You start to denounce something, and you don't wanna end it? You start an argument for nothing? What were you aiming when you posted this? Criticize some people and then goaway? Do you realize it's useless? Nah seriously, the more I read your post, the more I feel like we don't speak the same language. Everyone here affirms the forum is fine and you still think you are right. Well...

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played? - Mag!cGuy - 10-27-2013 04:06 AM