Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-27-2013, 03:58 AM
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
(10-27-2013 03:20 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  There are no boasting comment in this thread. Not even one. It comes from misunderstanding, maybe the fact english is not your mother tongue (it is not mine either), but no one has been pretentious there. Saying something is wrong without precising how exactly won't help at all.

As infinitepure, I don't see how can the atmosphere be improved. There are ONLY friendly people in this forum, only people who are inclined to help you when needed, and a lot of people always having fun. I still dont understand what both of you are trying to explain, because you actually explain nothing, merely stating a fact that comes from your feelings, unexplained feelings. Wink

Lol. That's my first answer Mag!c. You can't stop it when it's time, so I'll answer again. This is not a battle to see who's right or wrong. If you don't see something constructive in all this, maybe something is really wrong :-). You tend to use others to upgrade your point of view like implying that I was speaking of all ST players when in fact I was diplomatic enough to use "some people". I won't use S59200 to upgrade my opinion like you did with infinitepure. I won't reply neither to your non elegant private message or novel should I say.

Maybe it's only a matter of point of view. If it's the case, well, what can we do? Nothing. If you can't accept that someone might think for example that this thread is a little boastful, it's your problem. We have each of us our opinion. I won't play the game you're playing right now as I think it will be immature. You are intelligent, enough to understand that I can't give concrete examples without pointing someone. I tried to explain myself the best I could without hurting someone. Ridiculing an opinion by attacking the emotive side of it do not make your opinion stronger or mine weaker. It means nothing.

I'll give you a hug lol even if you don't want it Wink because I'll stay on this forum and I don't want to fight eternally.

So take it or do not :-)

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played? - Jamay235 - 10-27-2013 03:58 AM