Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-26-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
(10-26-2013 07:33 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  To be active in a forum, you obviously have not to be shy. A new member of diamond explained us he felt embarassed to ask us advices and participate in our forum, because he felt too newbie compared to us the "mighty players". That can be understandable, but that's only because of his shyness, and not because of us. He never said in his long post we were pretentious and only considered the top players.

Haha, well this was me and so I'll definitely second this post. All the top players I've seen post have never truly been pretentious and many of them are very willing to help any new (or old) player with advice on games (and are very friendly). The top players making jokes like this post in my opinion simply show the strength of the community. The fact that these people can speak like this to each other just shows that they have relatively strong bonds and relationships and it makes you want to join them and become a part of that too (well at least for me). I feel that it's definitely true that the top players (and majority of forum posters in general) have done their absolute best being friendly, inviting and very willing to do whatever they can to help improve their community, so I'm not really sure what exactly can be done to further improve this.

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played? - infinitepure - 10-26-2013 11:34 PM