Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-26-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
Well, if you could tell me in private more precise stuff, I would really appreciate it. And you can trust me for letting it private. We don't seem to be aware of this, and telling a general fact that we can't agree on because there is no example can't help. ^^

Well, you wrote a reminder for humility, and I don't see anywhere a lack of humility among us, that's why I would really like real fact, to show I was wrong.

What do you mean by "inviting"? I mean, what should the forum and the people in it do so that new players aren't embarassed? I really don't get it. We are here, we talk, nothing more, nothing less.

As for "helping", you will never find a community where everyone helps each other. There will always be helping hands, and more silent top players. As long as there is a good amount of people willing to give precious tips and so on, it's cool. And "humble" well you know what I, for now, think about it.

I don't understand your last sentence. How are we supposed to do all of this?

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played? - Mag!cGuy - 10-26-2013 08:53 PM