Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-26-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
First, I won't show anything as it will go against what I think it's wrong. It will imply names etc... I don't want that, it will be worst. I'm sure you can understand that. Maybe privately yes. If it stays private.

Second, I don't take jokes as serious stuffs, it's just that this thread was the perfect caricature of what a lot of people feel when coming here. So doors were open for me to say what I think. I'm the first one to laugh or joke when it's possible. This has nothing to do with it. I don't see accusations in what I wrote, only a kind of reminder of the importance of humility^^ to be able for some people not to feel embarrassed when coming here.

Yes, I came, I talked (sometimes alone lol), and I'm not dead. I even have the guts to write down this. You're right, this is because it's my personality. I'm not shy at all to express opinions and ask for help. You already know that as I asked you for help before and you helped me. But I know I'm an exception. Even some ST won't talk like I just did.

You gave the example of Starcraft. Well, it might be true, still they don't have the same need for players that this game has. Waiting for people not shy to come across will take a lot of time. Some points are not about the players. Others are. Why just not giving them the place they need by being inviting, humble, helping and polite. I'm not saying that people are not polite, that won't be true. The three other points, well, are debatable. "Inviting" is a huge lack here. "Humble" for some players it's really debatable. "Helping", this is surely not your problem as you gave your name to help people. Not all are like you on this point. Even at my level, I'm helping some people too.

Talking about strategy is not the problem. I never mentioned that. So I won't comment on this.

Some or all "tops" might agree with you Wink, it won't change the fact that a lot of players don't come here because of the reasons I gave above. You want proofs like we were talking about a scientific experience. Well it's a feeling. Not mine only. It depends on the emotivity of each person. Despite of this feeling, I'm still here and will stay. Again, others won't.

If you want your talent to be more recognize or if you want more challenge, let's attract more people. If we want this game to be known as it should be, let's try the more we can. If we want the game to have more budget to improve, go ahead. That's all.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played? - Jamay235 - 10-26-2013 08:41 PM