Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
07-17-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
Yeah, haha. I need to work on that =P

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 05:31 AM
What's mine? Negative? :<

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-17-2013, 06:39 AM
People under ST officialy don't have any rating.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
07-17-2013, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 12:00 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
(07-17-2013 03:47 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Ah, but you have no idea what the numbers are behind the matching system.

Ex:

Poweewee has a rating of 2100

L3R4T has a rating of 1000

Mag!c has a rating of 300

Maybe the system let's you match up to 4x your rating =P That means that L3R4T can match against Poweewee and you can match against L3R4T, but you are still 7x lower than Poweewee!

very interesting formula, I like it! it is simple, but it proves the fact Big Grin

(07-17-2013 06:39 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  People under ST officialy don't have any rating.

More than half player in Top 200 are master, so I think master or all players have rating too.

iPro Clan
07-17-2013, 12:36 PM
(07-17-2013 11:58 AM)terenceshiu2005 Wrote:  
(07-17-2013 03:47 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Ah, but you have no idea what the numbers are behind the matching system.

Ex:

Poweewee has a rating of 2100

L3R4T has a rating of 1000

Mag!c has a rating of 300

Maybe the system let's you match up to 4x your rating =P That means that L3R4T can match against Poweewee and you can match against L3R4T, but you are still 7x lower than Poweewee!

very interesting formula, I like it! it is simple, but it proves the fact Big Grin

(07-17-2013 06:39 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  People under ST officialy don't have any rating.

More than half player in Top 200 are master, so I think master or all players have rating too.

Everyone should have a hidden ranking. Mag!c was jokingTongue

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Just came across this old thread. OMG! Lol a lot of boasted speeches even if joking. Won't name anyone :-). Time to get back to Earth. Would be nice to see more players in this nice game. Well this forum is so "serious" and pretentious that I understand why it's always the same people posting. It doesn't help that much to create a learning community for fluffy, clever or gifted players. You were fluffy once. It's only in the advantage of everybody (game creators, players, ST players) to have more people here and increasing the number of players instead of losing a lot of them because they don't progress. Well, I always speak my mind :-). And I do think some attitudes should be changed. Not only in this thread^^.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
10-26-2013, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 06:15 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
What? I don't see any pretentious post in this thread. I have never seen any pretentious behavior in this forum. If there is a game where the top players aren't boasting and considering all leagues under them as nooby, that's outwitters.
Jokes are jokes, here we were simply having fun about poweewee's rating being so high that he could not meet anyone in ladder.
If we are not a lot of people in this forum, that's because the game is not extremely popular, and a lot of people who play games are simply not involved enough in them to be active in their forums. It has nothing to do with our allegedly pretentious behavior, since there isn't any.

You say this forum is serious, in a thread composed only of jokes. And this one is not the only one. You talk about other threads, I am pretty curious to know which ones. There are clans which are very helpful to improve in this forum. There are people willing to help you in the need advices thread.

The best players of all time like LER4T, pharmafan, terence, alvendor, poweewee, are some of the most humble I have ever seen. Seriouslt jamay, you don't seem to know what you are talking about.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-26-2013, 06:01 PM
hahaha. TT every now and then is healthy for you

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-26-2013, 06:09 PM
Scoff I was never fluffy or clever.
10-26-2013, 06:18 PM
(10-26-2013 06:09 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  Scoff I was never fluffy or clever.

Lol Big Grin

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)