Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-27-2013, 04:43 AM
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
Lol blckace, may explain why you are so good Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2013, 04:57 AM
(10-27-2013 04:36 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  you keep referencing other people who agree with you, but i don't see any other people. you say they are scared to post their feelings, but don't you think if there were so many other people in agreement, at least one more of them would have posted?

Well I did. Read it. End of the story.

GCID: S59200 Gifted League
10-27-2013, 04:58 AM
(10-27-2013 03:44 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  
(10-26-2013 07:33 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Show me one thread that you and your friend think is intidimating, boasting, pretentious, only-for-elite, and I'll believe you.

I found this funny followed by your signature linking to The Elite Championship ;]

awpertunity out.

Haha this post was classic!

Super-Titan 1v1, 2v2 with jesusfuentesh
10-27-2013, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 05:05 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
You are not in the forum. I mean, you don't know us, so you can't judge us and our posts at all.

And if we want to count, you are 2, we are like 7,8 people who are in this forum for ages to disagree with you, and all the ones who actually know the people there would tell the same. Questioning your sensibility might be something good to do.

Edit: oh well this debate is useless anyway, if you don't like the way we behave even though there is no reason, continue to do what you were doing, don't talk with us..

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-27-2013, 05:22 AM
(10-27-2013 05:01 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  You are not in the forum. I mean, you don't know us, so you can't judge us and our posts at all.

And if we want to count, you are 2, we are like 7,8 people who are in this forum for ages to disagree with you, and all the ones who actually know the people there would tell the same. Questioning your sensibility might be something good to do.

Edit: oh well this debate is useless anyway, if you don't like the way we behave even though there is no reason, continue to do what you were doing, don't talk with us..

You said before that everybody is welcomed here.

"You're not in the forum". This is a huge welcome and a big proof again of what was said before. I come here, because I don't post often, my words have no value? I judge from what I read here and on this forum. I'm from France like you, rationally, no way I'll ask you something one day. It's not about my sensibility, it's about my clear judgment.
I like people. I don't like people like you :-).

10-27-2013, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 05:30 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
So sad Sad I won't be kind with someone who criticize us for no reason. Generally, people who want to take part in a forum are nice with everyone. They don't criticize them even though they absolutely don't know them. I mean, simply this fact has no point, and you don't even realize it.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-27-2013, 05:29 AM
(10-27-2013 05:25 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  So sad Sad I won't be kind with someone who criticize us for no reason.

Btw, stop saying "we", say "I" like a real man.

10-27-2013, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 05:31 AM by Flarp55.)
(10-27-2013 05:22 AM)S592000 Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 05:01 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  You are not in the forum. I mean, you don't know us, so you can't judge us and our posts at all.

You said before that everybody is welcomed here.

"You're not in the forum". This is a huge welcome and a big proof again of what was said before. I come here, because I don't post often, my words have no value? I judge from what I read here and on this forum. I'm from France like you, rationally, no way I'll ask you something one day. It's not about my sensibility, it's about my clear judgment.
I like people. I don't like people like you :-).
actually i have to agree with this
i think we can reach the conclusion that with the exception of Mag!cGuy, all posts are fine.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

10-27-2013, 05:43 AM
Hm, reading it again... I kind of mistook yours and jamay posts, that's why I said you were criticiizing us. Should not have been so rude with you, I mean, said it in that way. Sorry for this, I am overacting again.. It's not the first time I'm in arguments with people for overinterpretation. Really, not the first time at all. Sad
I'm not a stupid "bitch", trust me.

What I was trying to say is that, you say you sometimes see boasting things. But I feel like, don't you think you interprate some member's forum post in a bad way because you don't know them? Maybe one has some pride, but he is still very friendly and helpful. You will read one post where he kinda say he is awesome, and lmaybe he was jokng, or saying it in for a special occasion, or something like that. Since you are not active in the forum, you maybe can't interprate the meaning of each post correctly. Don't you think so?

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-27-2013, 06:16 AM
(10-27-2013 05:29 AM)S592000 Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 05:25 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  So sad Sad I won't be kind with someone who criticize us for no reason.
Btw, stop saying "we", say "I" like a real man.

Yes, please.

Reading this thread is kind of funny. I see Magic and Jamay (plus a couple more) arguing. Then I see several others making jokes in an attempt get them to stop arguing.

I think the forum here has relatively healthy conversations between ST to fluffly. But, I've also seen plenty of condescending remarks (me included). It seems OK, but it could be improved. Also consider that as a player moves toward the top, it is likely the their ego goes up as well.