Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-27-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
There are no boasting comment in this thread. Not even one. It comes from misunderstanding, maybe the fact english is not your mother tongue (it is not mine either), but no one has been pretentious there. Saying something is wrong without precising how exactly won't help at all.

As infinitepure, I don't see how can the atmosphere be improved. There are ONLY friendly people in this forum, only people who are inclined to help you when needed, and a lot of people always having fun. I still dont understand what both of you are trying to explain, because you actually explain nothing, merely stating a fact that comes from your feelings, unexplained feelings. Wink

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2013, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 03:37 AM by Flarp55.)
(10-26-2013 06:09 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  Scoff I was never fluffy or clever.
you never were clever Smile

i like how this thread turned from a discussion of poweewee's games into a debate about people bragging on this forum.

i'm a gifted, but i am still well accepted by the members of the forum. i haven't seen any pretentious posts yet on this forum, the occasional joke aside. i think you are slightly overreacting.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

10-27-2013, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 03:45 AM by awpertunity.)
(10-26-2013 07:33 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Show me one thread that you and your friend think is intidimating, boasting, pretentious, only-for-elite, and I'll believe you.

I found this funny followed by your signature linking to The Elite Championship ;]

awpertunity out.

But on a more serious note I do feel this community is in general more "inviting" and "nice". I think the reason you guys might feel the way you do is that the community is just not large enough and there are not really any cliques or anything here. From what I've seen there have definitely been a lot of low level players asking for help and promptly getting it.

(10-27-2013 03:33 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  i like how this thread turned from a discussion of poweewee's games into a debate about people bragging on this forum.

who's poweewee?
10-27-2013, 03:56 AM
Lol awpertunity, yes shame on me. Angel

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-27-2013, 03:58 AM
(10-27-2013 03:20 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  There are no boasting comment in this thread. Not even one. It comes from misunderstanding, maybe the fact english is not your mother tongue (it is not mine either), but no one has been pretentious there. Saying something is wrong without precising how exactly won't help at all.

As infinitepure, I don't see how can the atmosphere be improved. There are ONLY friendly people in this forum, only people who are inclined to help you when needed, and a lot of people always having fun. I still dont understand what both of you are trying to explain, because you actually explain nothing, merely stating a fact that comes from your feelings, unexplained feelings. Wink

Lol. That's my first answer Mag!c. You can't stop it when it's time, so I'll answer again. This is not a battle to see who's right or wrong. If you don't see something constructive in all this, maybe something is really wrong :-). You tend to use others to upgrade your point of view like implying that I was speaking of all ST players when in fact I was diplomatic enough to use "some people". I won't use S59200 to upgrade my opinion like you did with infinitepure. I won't reply neither to your non elegant private message or novel should I say.

Maybe it's only a matter of point of view. If it's the case, well, what can we do? Nothing. If you can't accept that someone might think for example that this thread is a little boastful, it's your problem. We have each of us our opinion. I won't play the game you're playing right now as I think it will be immature. You are intelligent, enough to understand that I can't give concrete examples without pointing someone. I tried to explain myself the best I could without hurting someone. Ridiculing an opinion by attacking the emotive side of it do not make your opinion stronger or mine weaker. It means nothing.

I'll give you a hug lol even if you don't want it Wink because I'll stay on this forum and I don't want to fight eternally.

So take it or do not :-)

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
10-27-2013, 04:03 AM
(10-27-2013 03:44 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 03:33 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  i like how this thread turned from a discussion of poweewee's games into a debate about people bragging on this forum.

who's poweewee?

poweewee is my mom
10-27-2013, 04:05 AM
I don't understand the issue going on. This is a thread brought up from three months ago for no reason.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

10-27-2013, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 04:15 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
(10-27-2013 04:05 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I don't understand the issue going on. This is a thread brought up from three months ago for no reason.

This. You don't seem to understand that your post was senseless. You are so stubborn.. Being pretentious is not a matter of opinion: either you are, either you are not. And here, no one has been so.

You revive an old thread, then say "some people have to change", and then you want us to be like "you are right, I recognize myself in what you say, I will change."
No, obviously we will want to know what you are talking about. You start to denounce something, and you don't wanna end it? You start an argument for nothing? What were you aiming when you posted this? Criticize some people and then goaway? Do you realize it's useless? Nah seriously, the more I read your post, the more I feel like we don't speak the same language. Everyone here affirms the forum is fine and you still think you are right. Well...

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-27-2013, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 04:27 AM by Jamay235.)
(10-27-2013 03:44 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  
(10-26-2013 07:33 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Show me one thread that you and your friend think is intidimating, boasting, pretentious, only-for-elite, and I'll believe you.

I found this funny followed by your signature linking to The Elite Championship ;]

awpertunity out.

But on a more serious note I do feel this community is in general more "inviting" and "nice". I think the reason you guys might feel the way you do is that the community is just not large enough and there are not really any cliques or anything here. From what I've seen there have definitely been a lot of low level players asking for help and promptly getting it.

who's poweewee?

You're maybe right. That's why I think it's important to take them all :-). Not lose anyone. I'm the proof that when you ask for help you have it. I think that words meaning are being a little deformed here. Who's who?

(10-27-2013 04:06 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 04:05 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I don't understand the issue going on. This is a thread brought up from three months ago for no reason.

This. You don't seem to understand that your post was senseless. You are so stubborn.. Being pretentious is not a matter of opinion: either you are, either you are not. And here, no one has been so.

You revive an old thread, then say "some people have to change", and then you want us to be like "you are right, I recognize myself in what you say, I will change."
No, obviously we will want to know what you are talking about. You start to denounce something, and you don't wanna end it? You start an argument for nothing? What were you aiming when you posted this? Criticize some people and then goaway? Do you realize it's useless? Nah seriously, the more I read your post, the more I feel like we don't speak the same language. Everyone here affirms the forum is fine and you still think you are right. Well...

You want proofs. Well I read all opinions. All are fine. Except yours. The way you talked to me in private, in this thread, about this boastful thing.... Everything is pretentious. No place to speak freely because wait! Mag!c will react badly if he doesn't think the same way. That's what you wanted. A little proof and a non elegant way of saying things. Well you're right, we don't speak the same French lol. I don't like the way it turned. Last word from me on this topic.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
10-27-2013, 04:36 AM
you keep referencing other people who agree with you, but i don't see any other people. you say they are scared to post their feelings, but don't you think if there were so many other people in agreement, at least one more of them would have posted?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat