Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought upgrades, cant play...
07-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Bought upgrades, cant play...
35 game queue all waiting for turn.

9 players around 1 day waiting.

8 players around half a day waiting.

the rest averages out to around 4 to 7 hours waiting.

Why take a customers money and deny them the ability to play the game they bought???? If my queue is blocked, let me start another....

The game is great, your matchmaking and purchases system is flawed.

Please fix this, it is ridiculous to pay for something and then not be able to use it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 07:51 PM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Bought upgrades, cant play...
they have server costs so more games take up more of the server. so they put a limit on the number of games you can have all at once. sorry, im not really sure how servers work but i'm guessing my answer isnt very far off.

about paying for it and not being able to use it.. you are using what you bought. the upgrade lets you play on a 35 game limit and you are playing 35 games so i dont see whats the problem there.
just understand thhat this isnt a very fast paced game so dont expect your opponents to immediately send their turn back once you send in yours. people arent just sitting all day waiting for their opponents to send in their turn. anyway, it does get better once you get higher up in the leagues cause the opponents will be more active and usually by the time you climb up youll get used to playing at a slower pace. (which means not continuously refreshing your gamelist waiting for one of the opponents to send in their turn.) well i hope this helps. goodluck to you

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
07-04-2013, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 07:54 PM by ChiCoChi.)
but i get the feeling many of these games are against players who have no intention of returning. Its turn for turn without wait, i establish a lead, kill a few units or hit their base, and then suddenly they go missing and stop playing. This isnt really fair or fun. what if its new players trying out the game and they decide never to play again? do i have to forfeit to be ale to play what i payed for? im about to forfeit a few games just so i can play again, but it might mess up my points.
07-04-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 08:37 PM by TheQwertiest.)
(07-04-2013 07:54 PM)ChiCoChi Wrote:  but i get the feeling many of these games are against players who have no intention of returning. Its turn for turn without wait, i establish a lead, kill a few units or hit their base, and then suddenly they go missing and stop playing. This isnt really fair or fun. what if its new players trying out the game and they decide never to play again? do i have to forfeit to be ale to play what i payed for? im about to forfeit a few games just so i can play again, but it might mess up my points.

you are right. its most probably just people trying out the game and most of them do stop playing. but on the bright side they get auto forfeit once the time limit of 4 days reaches its mark so youll be taking the win in those games but it will take a while. 4 days to be precise. but like i said in the earlier post, your opponents in the higher league tend to be more active so it does get better in the long run.

I have some free time at the moment so if youd like we can play blitz. its like a quick game. i will wait for you to send in your turn then ill send mine back. until the game finishes

it might be a while before you actually get to read my offer so i might not be available by that time. if im not, try looking for the blitz thread in the outwitter forum. you can look for players that want a quick game there.

Anonymous Clan
07-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Yes, blitz game is good idea.

I think this issue can be solved automatically when you get promoted to gifted. There have a lot if active players are waiting for you! Smile

iPro Clan
07-04-2013, 08:38 PM
here is the link to the blitz thread
link

Anonymous Clan
07-04-2013, 08:41 PM
35 games all their players inactive for 4 days? Woo instant promotion to Super Titan.. But where is the fun that way

[Image: sig.png][Image: 8xsh7n.jpg]

Awesome signature made by .Memories.
07-04-2013, 08:45 PM
With my alt account I've had that problem only once, otherwise I found clever players way more active than gifted players. The higher I climb, the less often player play.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
07-04-2013, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 09:56 PM by ChiCoChi.)
Ill check out this blitz thing i guess. i just counted up the hours waiting on my 35 game list.

488 hours of waiting!!!

(checking out blitz now)
ok so im clueless to how to get into this blitz business, here is my server name

-*(Chicochi)*-

message me or whatever is involved before i break 500 hours of waiting Smile
07-04-2013, 11:34 PM
(07-04-2013 09:47 PM)ChiCoChi Wrote:  Ill check out this blitz thing i guess. i just counted up the hours waiting on my 35 game list.

488 hours of waiting!!!

(checking out blitz now)
ok so im clueless to how to get into this blitz business, here is my server name

-*(Chicochi)*-

message me or whatever is involved before i break 500 hours of waiting Smile

I can send you an invite or you can send me one. What map would like to play on? and what race? My GC i.d. is TheQwertiest

Anonymous Clan