Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think there will be future outwitters development ?
07-02-2013, 04:31 AM
RE: Do you think there will be future outwitters development ?
No, we just saw that picture, they never portee these teams into the games! No animations, and not even their sounds Smile these are concepts.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 04:32 AM
Darn, I really wish they would put them in the game. Is there any way to convince them to do it?
07-02-2013, 04:46 AM
(07-02-2013 04:32 AM)Zac+2173 Wrote:  Darn, I really wish they would put them in the game. Is there any way to convince them to do it?

Well that's the million dollar question but as said before MAYBE we'll see som new content update for outwitters after Tilt 2 Live is out. (They really should call it Tilt 2 Live)

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
07-02-2013, 12:20 PM
If you said, "Hey, OML, if I give you a billion dollars, would you implement those three leftover teams in Outwitters?" I think they would probably say, "Um, I guess so."

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2013, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 01:12 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
A billion dollars would be enough to make the game as complete as a console game except for free
But then it'll crash a lot
Lol

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
07-02-2013, 03:07 PM
I think they will release a new game even if TTL2 is not a big success, so to speak. It's all about marketing. Moreover, if TTL2 is not the best thing, they would give a "last try" creating a new game like "Outwitters 2". And they would already know that this one would be successful.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Meh, I bet they'll try something completely new afterwards. I look forward to whatever comes, though.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
07-02-2013, 03:11 PM
I predict that OML will move to a new IP once TTL2 is complete. It makes sense that they moved back to TTL after Outwitters was such a financial flop (the first TTL was very lucrative). But I'm sure they have some other awesome game ideas that they'd like to move to. Plus, I'm not sure what more they need to do with Outwitters, beyond new teams/maps/etc. I therefore do not expect Outwitters 2...at least not any time soon.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
07-02-2013, 10:13 PM
If they were to pick between new maps or new teams, I'd go with new maps. I would think it'd be easier to implement a new map pack than to add in a new team.

[Image: sig.png]
07-02-2013, 10:21 PM
I thought maybe new team would be easier since there are already three concepts. New maps require beta testing ( for balance, bugs, etc),, but maybe also true for new team too!!
I want to be in the beta testing!!! If they were gonna resume the work! Just thinkig about it is exciting already!