Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Crowded
It's oddball things like that screenshot that reminds me it's a miracle this game even runs sometimes haha.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
06-28-2013, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 11:57 PM by GreatGonzales.)
(06-28-2013 03:32 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  It's oddball things like that screenshot that reminds me it's a miracle this game even runs sometimes haha.

New quest - BREAK THE GAME.

Must get every hex occupied by most resource intensive unit, on the largest map. Who is with me.
I suppose the question is - what unit is that... Probably a Feedback unit because all those robots must require quite a lot of electricity.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
06-29-2013, 01:36 AM
He he. Feedback. Tongue

I'm guessing it would be Bramble and its thorns, since the game has to keep track of the parent-child relationships.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2013, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 04:34 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
(06-28-2013 11:56 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(06-28-2013 03:32 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  It's oddball things like that screenshot that reminds me it's a miracle this game even runs sometimes haha.

New quest - BREAK THE GAME.

Must get every hex occupied by most resource intensive unit, on the largest map. Who is with me.
I suppose the question is - what unit is that... Probably a Feedback unit because all those robots must require quite a lot of electricity.

Someone did that already, he said that he asked his opponent if he wanted to see what would happen if they occupy every space with a unit and he agreed. He also said at one point, the game would lag and crash a lot
It was on Thorn Gulley and they were able to finish the game, i'll look for the thread
The thread

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
06-29-2013, 09:26 AM
not a good game. wasnt sure what to do though once the game ceased to become a back and forth on the top bridge. and after a little bit when I lost vision past the front wall, every dark spot in the fog was a scrambler as far as i was concerned. wasnt sure what else to do than just make soldiers.
06-29-2013, 01:27 PM
If the whole map was crammed with mobis and brambles that had no room to grow thorn patches to kill the mobis and the mobis couldn't go anywhere because theres no soave left to move or teleport to, would the game end from overpopulation? Who'd win? I'll test it myelf later

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…