Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament [Winner: Yummy Noodles]
07-19-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: The Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament
I used to be pretty good, i must have got around a 3000-3500 combo once, but now im lucky to get much more than 1000
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm lucky to get 700x combos. That classic game consisted of many, many 300x combos

"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after"
07-19-2013, 10:28 AM
After i saw your score/time there i tried just surviving as long as i could, normally if i lose a large combo i just restart. I got to 22 million once but couldnt do better than that, i only lasted about 14 minutes.
07-19-2013, 11:38 AM
I just keep going till I die. Doesn't matter how long the games been going, I just keep going as long as possible. I wish the game time was included in the score(not that it would count towards it) for modes other than gauntlet, if for no other reason than just to see how long it took you.

07-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Yeah game time as a seperate leader board would be good. Anyway, finally got a good score but ive no idea how to post the screen shot so i guess ill just wait til its updated
07-20-2013, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 03:08 AM by Leaf_It.)
You beat my score? What did you get?

Nevermind, I checked the LeaderBoards online. you scored 27,367,242. Looks like I've got some work ahead of me...

Edit: well... I finally gt that 1337 combo.

07-20-2013, 04:08 AM
Ah well done. Took me so long, i thought it must be impossible for a while, til i learned to kill dots slowly
07-20-2013, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 07:00 AM by Kamikaze28.)
Leaderboard update
The leaderboards have been updated. Here's a selected overview of the changes:
  • retrotoaster increases his lead in Classic with a whopping score of 27,367,242.
  • And Leaf_It follows close behind with 25,972,323 and jumps to #2.
  • Leaf_It also rises to #3 on Code Red with a score almost matching his personal best.
  • Gf!sh rises to #2 on Frostbite but he still falls a million short of dakdak97's score.
  • Leaf_It also rises two places to #5.

On the Allstar ranking, there are a number of changes:
  • retrotoaster and dakdak97 both lose a point but still maintain their #1 and #2 positions respectively.
  • Leaf_It is now only 1 point behind Gf!sh.
  • The tie between Doodat and Timmiex continues since both lost 2 points.
  • New contestant Yummy Noodles jumps into the fray with 5 points.

Since we are now entering the 'Hot Phase' of the Tournament, I will try to update the scoreboard more timely. In other news: I'm really content with the way the scoring system works out. It's a really tense grab for points since every time you gain ranks, others have to drop and lose points, it is therefore entirely possible that someone on #7 or so of the Allstar Ranking can topple the #1 spot just by stealing points Big Grin I like that.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Seriously? I got 12 million on Classic yesterday, but it didn't send?

07-20-2013, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 11:59 PM by Kamikaze28.)
(07-20-2013 07:01 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Seriously? I got 12 million on Classic yesterday, but it didn't send?

*sigh* yes, apparently it didn't. I'm really at a loss about this. I know it is anything but motivating but there is really nothing in my power to remedy this. I can't snap my fingers and fix Game Center.
Leaderboard update
The leaderboards have been updated. Here's a selected overview of the changes:
  • Yummy Noodles is making quite a splash by jumping out of nowhere to Classic #3 with a score of 18,702,517, Code Red #4 with a score of 8,476,348 and Gauntet #1 with increadible 1,208.
  • His jump into Frostbite in contrast is quite modest at #7.
  • And on ¡Viva la Turret! he rises 2 ranks to #4.

On the Allstar ranking, there are a number of changes:
  • dakdak97 takes the lead.
  • Leaf_It surpasses Gf!sh and ends up in a tie with necrocat219 which falls in latter's favor.
  • With his incredible blast of scores Yummy Noodles soars to #3

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user