Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament [Winner: Yummy Noodles]
06-25-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: The Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament
I suck at TTL, but sounds fun, so I'll join! Also you finally convinced me to buy the Viva la turret mode!

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2013, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 04:35 AM by Kamikaze28.)
Formatting the leaderboards is a nightmare :/ the forum eliminates surplus whitespaces so you can't align stuff with a monospaced font like you would when writing code. So I had to come up with a workaround. Select a leaderboard with QuantumApocalypse and see for yourself. Luckily, there is TextWrangler for actually editing this stuff or I'd go nuts.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2013, 05:12 AM
Ouch. Yeah, that's one heck of a nightmare.

06-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I love Tilt to Live. Smile

I hadn't realized how different the iPhone version was from the iPad version. I'm not sure which I like more.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
06-27-2013, 02:02 PM
This tourney really makes me want to buy TtL

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
06-27-2013, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 03:02 PM by TheQwertiest.)
oops.. looks like i cant participate in this tourney.. Sad
my ipad can no longer be updated to ios 6 so i cant update my ttl..

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
06-27-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 04:16 PM by Kamikaze28.)
(06-27-2013 02:02 PM)Doodat Wrote:  This tourney really makes me want to buy TtL
If you like Arcade games with silly achievements, you will not regret it - provided you have an iPhone/iPod Touch because playing the iPhone version on an iPad is just weird but a necessary constraint for this tourney.

(06-27-2013 02:59 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  oops.. looks like i cant participate in this tourney.. Sad
my ipad can no longer be updated to ios 6 so i cant update my ttl..
So you're stuck on what version? You can't buy the ¡Viva la Turret! expansion?

And just to stoke your competitive itch: based on the all-time best scores of all participants so far, I can state that there is one among you who can beat the current high scores by a factor of 10 to 100 in all but one category. And he/she has not yet submitted a score. I sense last-minute surprises on the horizon ;-)

Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
06-27-2013, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 07:55 PM by TheQwertiest.)
i dont know what version this is but i do have viva la turret! what i dont have is the most recent update on tilt to live.
i just checked, what i dont have is the viva la turret with coop over the game center. thats the only addition in version 1.6

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
06-27-2013, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 08:35 PM by Kamikaze28.)
(06-27-2013 07:51 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i dont know what version this is but i do have viva la turret! what i dont have is the most recent update on tilt to live.
i just checked, what i dont have is the viva la turret with coop over the game center. thats the only addition in version 1.6
But them there's nothing preventing you from participating in the tournament - or are old versions not permitted to upload scores to Game Center?

Another point I just noticed: since you can decide whether you want the perforator weapon in Classic and Code Red and there is no distinction in the scores or any way to enforce it I leave the choice up to every participant.
(06-24-2013 03:50 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  EDIT: By the way so we will have our temporary scores up while we compete? and how come in 3 weeks time?
Originally I had planned to only score the final week of the tournament (as stated in the first post) but upon further reflection and after updating the leader boards every day I will change this rule and keep the highest score per participant through all 4 weeks. This means that there is no longer a warm-up phase and every score I see with the weekly filter will be kept.
I will change the first post when I come home but I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that updating the leaderboards is a manual process and that it can take up to 48 hours for me to update it and show the current score situation. Give it your best at all times and don't rest on your laurels.

06-28-2013, 02:05 AM
Sooo, people can't use the HD version for this tournament, right?

BTW I've got some awesome scores, you might wanna update the leaderboard Tongue