Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit!
11-04-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Diamond League - Witness our wit! v2.1
(11-02-2013 07:41 AM)brayton Wrote:  Wait, so Hari...has stopped playing!

Yeah I invested very much time into playing Outwitters (and developing utilities) during season 1. However, I lost quite a lot of interest when the "+1 wit" mechanic was implemented for season 2 (which, from my point of view, still is some kind of imbalanced) and was unable to adapt to the new style of playing without again investing lots of time into theorycrafting which I didn't want to do anymore. I got overwhelmed by players I had easily beat before, so I figured I'd better stop investing most of my free time into the game.

Finally, I lost the remainder of my interest when OML announced that there'll be no further teams or maps for Outwitters - can't really explain why I felt that way, but it was probably the amassed frustration from getting kicked in the ass all day and no sign of personal improvement.

So I handed over the clan's authority to Memories who does a splendid job; I just stuck around the forums for moderating reported posts and banning spambots and take a look into the Diamond League forums every now and then. But my understanding of how the game worked back then and how it works right now are so different that I'd probably end up being in Fluffy League after my placement matches. Big Grin

For not being distracted from RL stuff (which also haunts me) all the time (e.g. by getting invites and accepting them) I finally uninstalled Outwitters a couple of months ago. It sure is a sad thing but I'll be back when there's further content or even an Outwitters 2. But I suppose this is not really going to happen.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diamond League - Witness our wit! v2.1 - Harti - 11-04-2013 03:17 AM