Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit!
10-07-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Diamond League - Witness our wit! v2.0
ah i see.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 05:24 AM
(10-07-2013 03:01 AM).Memories. Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 02:58 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  i don't have access to that forum

You will when Harti gets a chance to add you Smile Same with rackel j. Should be today or tomorrow!

Thanks Smile

GC: rackel j

[Image: sig.png]
10-12-2013, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013 03:50 AM by jchris98.)
Game Center name: jchris98
1v1 League: gifted
2v2 League (highes​t): unranked
Total wins: 29
Do you own the Uber Pack: no, but I bought Adorables
Do you ​own the Gen 2 Maps: no
I don't have any forum posts because I just found the forums and I'm relatively new and would love to discuss strategy. I really enjoy strategy intense games. I am great at other strategy games like chess (won my states high school championship one year) and would love to learn to play better at this one.

10-12-2013, 03:57 AM
(10-12-2013 03:44 AM)jchris98 Wrote:  Game Center name: jchris98
1v1 League: gifted
2v2 League (highes​t): unranked
Total wins: 29
Do you own the Uber Pack: no, but I bought Adorables
Do you ​own the Gen 2 Maps: no
I don't have any forum posts because I just found the forums and I'm relatively new and would love to discuss strategy. I really enjoy strategy intense games. I am great at other strategy games like chess (won my states high school championship one year) and would love to learn to play better at this one.

Hi JChris, thanks for your application! You will hear from us in-game or in this thread shortly. Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
10-12-2013, 03:58 AM
Hello and welcome! I'll invite you now to play a game Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-12-2013, 05:12 AM
Nothing against you, but you might want to limit new applicants in favour of other clans. I believe part of iPro and Anonymous having such trouble maintaining themselves is that other clans (mainy you) act a bit too 'pushy' to get new recruits.

10-12-2013, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013 06:58 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
We are currently accepting new members because we do have teammates who got inactive or barely there, so new active and willing to improve members are awesome for our activity. Maybe these clans have to do something so that players choose them and not us? We are not saying everywhere we are recruiting and that we absolutely want 100 members, we simply receive (and accept) applications and there is nothing wrong with that! Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-12-2013, 05:28 AM
Yea, if you look at the first page of posts, you only see clan threads from ours and Wolfpack. Doesn't seem like many of the other clans are even actively trying to recruit anyone?

10-12-2013, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013 06:28 AM by .Memories..)
(10-12-2013 05:12 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Nothing against you, but you might want to limit new applicants in favour of other clans. I believe part of iPro and Anonymous having such trouble maintaining themselves is that other clans (mainy you) act a bit too 'pushy' to get new recruits.

Gf!sh -

If other clans want new members, they should be trying to get new members. We are by no means pushy.. I occasionally bump up this thread, but that may be once a month. A clan cannot have trouble maintaining itself if it's not even trying to in the first place. The effort has to be there - and unfortunately it's lacking in most clans.

As has been brought up in other threads, clan activity is an issue, and I genuinely hope it doesn't decrease further. I really wish clans would actively recruit.. obviously people are interested!

I respect your opinion, but please do not come into our thread calling us pushy. Thanks.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
10-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Continue what you are doing. The inactivity of other clans is not your problem. New players need somewhere to go and I'm glad to see you taking them. We need to get our clan in order before doing so.