Poll: Who do you think will win Game 7 of The Finals?
Miami Heat
San Antonio Spurs
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 7: San Antonio vs. Miami Heat
06-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Game 7: San Antonio vs. Miami Heat
Who do you think will win?

Anyways, Go Heat!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Game 7: San Antonio vs. Miami Heat
I'm Texan Tongue

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
06-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Heat..

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
06-20-2013, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013 08:35 PM by alexjiang1.)
You don't understand the amount of rage built up inside of me watching Game 6. The Spurs are the only sports team I follow and I fricken love everything about them. I was celebrating like no other with Ginobili to the line up 4 with 28 seconds left only to have him choke. Gauogyshdnjskmsk. But hey they were still up 5 right? No way heat can come back against such an experienced team.
But Mr. Gregg Pimpleface subbed out his best player, defender, rebounder, best Spurs player ever to try and defend the 3 point line even though Chris Boshtrich was stills on. Jesus. Could you imagine Phil Jackson taking out Jordan, Kobe or Shaq, how about Spolestra taking out James for a clinching defensive play? But whatever, James misses a three and Ginobili (Ive loved him. Always. Just not this game, I abhorred him) and Diaw collide with Leonard who had the rebound. God. Mike Miller gets it and passes to James and James makes his second attempt.
Well, hey, 2 points, if they foul and we make both, game over. But wait, why isn't our best free throw lineup in with Tim making the inbound pass? Kawhis been shooting awful FT this series though I love the kid and we wouldn't have been in the lead without him he shouldn't have been in at the time. He makes 1/2. Pretty good considering he's a sophomore taking the biggest free throws anyone's taken all season.
Now Im feeling pretty good, until I see the stubborn, arrogant, prick Popovich take Duncan out again when the Heat had made their first three off an O-Board. Ahh crap.
Well anyways, Lebron takes it up with little time left and clanks the three! Yes! Yes! No! Chris fricken Bosh gets an offensive rebound, whadya know, that's Tim's man, well where's Tim? Bench.
I see Ginobili running towards Bosh to contest the board and when Bosh got it Im thinking, Yes! Ginobili! Foul! You're right there! It would be a free throw contest with like 6 seconds remaining and they had no timeouts to advance the ball. Nope! He slips! And Bosh finds Ginobilis man, Ray Allen, the best 3 point shooter of all time in the corner, if Ginobili doesn't slip, that angles gone! And the rest is history Sad.
I want the Spurs to win so bad on Thursday, and so do most every basketball fan outside of S. Beach (bandwagon excluded). But I'm afraid they used to much energy though I truly believe the Spurs are the better team. I trust Tim, Leonard, and surprisingly Diaw to show up. That's it. A vintage Duncan performance wasted. Ginobili and Parker better step the fvck up in order for the Spurs to make history. The Big 3 + Ginobili + Danny Green + Boris Diaw

Believe

iPro Clan
06-20-2013, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013 10:20 PM by TheQwertiest.)
i think read somewhere where coach popovich explains why duncan was at the bench that time.
well anyway, your reaction is the complete opposite of mine. i was like crap.. i could see it in their faces.. it was evident that even they doubted they could still win in the current situation. hope came back when kawhi missed a free throw. i was screaming my lungs out when james shot the 3 pointer to tie then game. F***CK! then it missed.. NOOOOO! Sad
then suddenly.. BOSH! ALLEN!
F***CK (while the ball is in the air) YESSSSS!
i think i cried a little. hahaha

oh yeah and the spurs was so demoralized by that almost sure-win loss that the heat will beat them on game 7!
GO HEAT! BACK-BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Anonymous Clan
06-21-2013, 01:05 AM
Home-Grown vs. Store-Bought
Good vs Evil (Lebron mainly. Not 1 not 2 not 3 etc.)
Sterns least favorite organization vs. NBA poster boys
It would be poetic justic if Spurs won. If any team can overcome this, it's the Spurs. Tim Duncan sure as hell ain't demoarlized, he's been through to much, 0.4, Mavs game seven in 2006. Pistons 05 blowouts.
The reason according to Tim was that they always run that play but even then, if Bosh is out there, you should be too. Are you afraid that Bosh is getting open and taking a three? I'll take my chance with that and if it goes in, tip your cap. I just don't understand how one of the greatest coaches fails to put in his best defender, rebounder, player and Spurs legend. Duncan should've told him to shut it, he's too nice to a fault. Wish for the best game 7 possible but Im afraid the Heat will win :/.
I just can't stand those that became "fans" of the heat after the summer of 2010, it's disgusting. Not targeting anyone specific with that statement, I just dislike them in general and the true fans get lost in this wave of bandwagon.
For Fvck Sake, they had the champion stage rolled out!

iPro Clan
06-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Aw Yiss Tongue

Anonymous Clan
06-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Gg, welp, it's overden

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
06-21-2013, 09:57 PM
Back-to-back!Big Grin

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
06-22-2013, 05:59 AM
(06-20-2013 10:13 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i think read somewhere where coach popovich explains why duncan was at the bench that time.
well anyway, your reaction is the complete opposite of mine. i was like crap.. i could see it in their faces.. it was evident that even they doubted they could still win in the current situation. hope came back when kawhi missed a free throw. i was screaming my lungs out when james shot the 3 pointer to tie then game. F***CK! then it missed.. NOOOOO! Sad
then suddenly.. BOSH! ALLEN!
F***CK (while the ball is in the air) YESSSSS!
i think i cried a little. hahaha

oh yeah and the spurs was so demoralized by that almost sure-win loss that the heat will beat them on game 7!
GO HEAT! BACK-BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Aren't you in Philippines? Do you watch on the internet or do they are American television there?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…