Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Team in Top 20 (2013.08.23)
07-24-2013, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 11:11 PM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
RE: Team in Top 20 (2013.07.19)
I didn't even know Awpertunity played league 1v1 still.

Thanks for the encouragement, Terence, you're always a very positive poster =)

There's a slight chance I might actually make top 10 this week as I did pretty well this week, but the following week I'm sure to drop down =P I have 3 games with His_Daddy and I totally botched at least two of them. I rarely play against Scallywags that my strategy against them is poor, lol.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 01:03 AM
I just saw your game with joe, that was excellent. SvS is long, especially for both are good scallywags players. I think you can handle them. Smile

iPro Clan
07-25-2013, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 11:47 PM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(07-25-2013 01:03 AM)terenceshiu2005 Wrote:  I just saw your game with joe, that was excellent. SvS is long, especially for both are good scallywags players. I think you can handle them. Smile

I would say His_Daddy is the better Scallywag player. I just get lucky with my matches somehow.

I TOTALLY hosed two of the three games with His_Daddy and the third is not going so well. I don't know what I was doing, but I had one of those "doh" days where I wasn't thinking and just went into autopilot. By the time I realized what a bad spot I had put myself into, it was too late. I already forfeited one of them and the second of three is basically over. Oh well =) my goal of top 10 will not happen this week.

I'll probably lose all three, oh well =P I shouldn't have won that game against Joel anyways =D

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
07-26-2013, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013 06:30 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
Yes, His_Daddy is a good scallywags player, especially his early bombshell.

Wow! then both of you will be in top 20, maybe you can be top 10 this week. lets see Smile

iPro Clan
07-26-2013, 10:51 PM
That's true! My games against him probably pushed him into the top 20 this week and I should still be in the top 20. I won't b in the top 10 for awhile if ever, but at least that means this week we might get Scallywags up to 15% =P

07-27-2013, 05:59 AM
His_Daddy must have done well in other games, so he's #13! Good job! Maybe if I hadn't forfeited the two games to him until after today I would have been in the top 10 =P But it would have been a fake ranking =P

I'm holding out at #14.

07-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Surprisingly (to me), I suddenly burned out on 1v1. I never made it to the top 10 on the weekly post (probably hit it mid-week one week), but my last games I haven't felt the interest to think about my moves at all, resulting in me losing my last 5 games.

I'll be doing 2v2 with Acameronp as Kittyqats.

I wanted to say thanks to Terence for his replays! I really enjoyed watching them in my 1v1 climb and it really helped my strategy.

07-30-2013, 10:46 PM
(07-29-2013 11:08 PM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Surprisingly (to me), I suddenly burned out on 1v1. I never made it to the top 10 on the weekly post (probably hit it mid-week one week), but my last games I haven't felt the interest to think about my moves at all, resulting in me losing my last 5 games.

I'll be doing 2v2 with Acameronp as Kittyqats.

I wanted to say thanks to Terence for his replays! I really enjoyed watching them in my 1v1 climb and it really helped my strategy.

Sorry to hear that, i was burned out before, so I try 2v2, it was good and keep me in Outwitters. That's why my account only play 2v2 now.

I think the main problem you lost to his_daddy because you don't have many games against scallywags, and we are lack ST scallywags players, I remembered that bombshell BB hadn't meet you! Tongue

iPro Clan
07-30-2013, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2013 11:01 PM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
Yeah, His_Daddy is good, no doubt, but in general, once I beat Joel, I got seriously burned out.

All my games after that point, I didn't even watch replays, I just lost interest. I think I realized how hard I was thinking about each turn even when I wasn't in front of the game, and it was distracting me from important things (like playing with my kids), so I stopped thinking about my turns and caring how they turned out.

I'll just do 2v2. I don't even think about turns in between turns, because so much changes by the time it is your turn again. It feels a lot more casual and fun.

07-31-2013, 07:58 PM
Yes, I found that it is very time consuming if we plan and what replay for each turn. Take a rest and recharge yourself. open Outwitters every other day or 3 days. Pls don't leave the wonderfully game completely. Tongue

iPro Clan