Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win???
05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win???
First I've seen this, no points for a league match? What could be the reason? Check end of game tally:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YnsDPAww

Master League Top 100 1v1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win???
check again, the icon on OSN says this was a Friendly with a random opponent, if I remember the icons right. It definitely wasn't a league match though, I'd know that icon anywhere

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
05-24-2013, 10:44 PM
I saw this once when I clicked on the game before it showed up as finished and the person had already forfeited the game. Even though I won, because it was in the middle of calculation or something, it showed me it was a friendly and no points were awarded.

When I clicked on the game against later though, the game properly showed that points were awarded. Maybe you can try recopying the link and it will have fixed itself.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
05-24-2013, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 11:31 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
It's a bug because of which you think your battle transformed into a friendly, but it's truly not the case. Check your points, they have risen Smile

Elpared, because outwitters says it's a friendly, osn will say so, even though it was not the case. So here, it was not a friendly, and jaxxin did get his points Smile I encountered that bug many times

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
05-25-2013, 01:21 AM
Thanks guys

Master League Top 100 1v1