Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1v2v1 Why Rush? Tournament
10-14-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: 1v2v1 Why Rush? Tournament
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPmnyQsM

I rarely play Veggies. It seems I've been neglecting them unfairly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2013, 02:14 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgP6w-gsM

The 2v2 decides it all now!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-17-2013, 02:42 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgMnqjAgM

Congratulations to qbmlMexico and greatbero for placing 2nd! Well played.

Gg to all the participants!

Thanks for playing!

The MVP of this tournament was the Veggienauts!

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-17-2013, 10:26 PM
And thanks to you, Doodat for figuring out a very interesting format and coordinating the whole thing to the end.

GG everyone!
10-18-2013, 05:15 AM
GG everyone!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Thank-you Doodat for co-ordinating the tournament to the end. That is definitely something to be proud of.

Congratulation to Doodat and Mag!cguy for winning the tournament. They are the more skillful team.

However, I want to honour my partner Greatbero for his integrity. A situation came up in the final where we had technically won the tournament. Since this was a team tournament, Greatbero also agreed to give our opponents grace. Considering this will be my last tournament (outside of the clan) and Greatbero mentioned he was going to stop playing Outwitters too, we could have ended on a winning note. Also, where earlier in the tournament, I had a misunderstanding on the rules and Doodat enforced the rules upon me. Then there is Mag!cguy, who once had every single tournament title in his signature. Lastly, there are my two young sons, though they have stopped playing Outwitters, still read the forum. Their advices to me were "crush them" and " a win is a win". What lesson can I impart to them ?

What kind of world would you like to live in, a world under strict rules or a world under grace ? God gave us the Law, but the Law does not give life. God gave us Grace, and Jesus gives us life. For myself, I choose to live a life under grace.

Like everything else, to be good at Outwitters, you need to practice and play. Thanks to all my opponents and my partners. It has been fun, but there is simply not enough time in a day.

Cheers and Blessings.