Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opponents playing turn after turn until they start to lose
05-17-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Opponents playing turn after turn until they start to lose
(05-17-2013 12:33 PM)amoffett Wrote:  This never bothers me at all. I'm just happy to get a win, even if I have to wait for it. If you're feeling bored about it, just start a new game. If you don't have anymore slots, buy some more. Everybody wins! (Except the guy who you're beating, I guess he loses)

Except when you have 35 slots and you can't make any more games. lol I've done that several times.

I guess that is what happens when you play with 2 2v2 partners, friendly games, tournaments, and 1v1 games. lol

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2013, 01:31 PM
(05-17-2013 12:33 PM)amoffett Wrote:  This never bothers me at all. I'm just happy to get a win, even if I have to wait for it. If you're feeling bored about it, just start a new game. If you don't have anymore slots, buy some more. Everybody wins! (Except the guy who you're beating, I guess he loses)

Can't argue with that.

yeah I had three of the four league 1v1 games that I'm always playing were players decided to take a long brakes when the game started to look dim for them. Now it is only one game anyway, amoffett is right I should look at this positively because I'm winning. Since before these games my win ratio just dropped some and seems so far to continue to stay that way.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
05-17-2013, 04:51 PM
TBH I never notice when people do that. I play so many games at once that 8 of them would have to be people waiting to time out before I noticed some people were sandbagging.

so what I'm saying is not only is it bad for them in the long run, but I probably didn't even notice they did it until I won.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
05-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Does anybody ever delay their turns a lot when they are winning? In terms of league movement, isn't this theoretically a good strategy?

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2013, 04:35 AM
Only if there are an exactly same number or more games being lost.

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
05-18-2013, 11:00 AM
I have 1 game on 4 days.
I have 11 games on 3 days
I have 1 game on 2 days.

Total of 13 quitters , I'm new to this game. But I know 13 wins will surely get me out of clever league. Then I can change my name ! Anyway when is the time limit reached for auto win. Not knowing is killing me and messing up my other games cause I ant think straight . well played opponents . Well played. I have 35 games total and it's still not enough to allow me to play the game when I want. But after a 2 day break it is something that is amazeing to kick back to. Better than sex hands down. My favorite army is the first army ! I tri mobi out but eh I prefer a slower paced game. This my first post . I am soon to be your leader. P.S. read this and anwser my question it's in there and very important!!
05-18-2013, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 11:12 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
You have to be a veteran member to change your forum name though
I hate when 2v2 players time out, mostly because that player is usually my partner

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-18-2013, 12:59 PM
My Q Need An A
05-18-2013, 01:04 PM
(05-18-2013 11:00 AM)CleverLeague Wrote:  I have 1 game on 4 days.
I have 11 games on 3 days
I have 1 game on 2 days.

Total of 13 quitters , I'm new to this game. But I know 13 wins will surely get me out of clever league. Then I can change my name ! Anyway when is the time limit reached for auto win. Not knowing is killing me and messing up my other games cause I ant think straight . well played opponents . Well played. I have 35 games total and it's still not enough to allow me to play the game when I want. But after a 2 day break it is something that is amazeing to kick back to. Better than sex hands down. My favorite army is the first army ! I tri mobi out but eh I prefer a slower paced game. This my first post . I am soon to be your leader. P.S. read this and anwser my question it's in there and very important!!

The time limit is 5 days. You also won't get out of clever league from 13 wins; however, that might be able to get you into the promotional games. You will need to win around 5/7 games against gifted players to be promoted.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-18-2013, 06:34 PM
2 days isn't a big deal, really. When I'm playing a lot of games, I do sometimes let them slip to 3 days as well, so that's not necessarily a sign of quitters either.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user