Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
06-25-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
Here's your another guessed answer from non- reliable source Tongue

I think you have to be at least in high gifted (top 5) n been playing with the next league players and still winning to be on the likelihood of being promoted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2013, 10:29 AM
谢谢小美女. That still doesn't answer my simple question of whether anyone has been promoted lately in the last few days or week.

I like big BUTs and I cannot lie...
06-25-2013, 03:39 PM
(06-25-2013 07:09 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  Here's your another guessed answer from non- reliable source Tongue

I think you have to be at least in high gifted (top 5) n been playing with the next league players and still winning to be on the likelihood of being promoted.

you don't have to be necessarily the top of the your division, although more often than not, that is the case. If you are getting more commonly matched up with the next league up of opponents, then a promotion is possibly around the corner if you can beat higher league opponents.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
06-25-2013, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 05:09 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
(06-25-2013 10:29 AM)baopu Wrote:  谢谢小美女. That still doesn't answer my simple question of whether anyone has been promoted lately in the last few days or week.

If no one answers this that means no one has been promoted lately, but all these answers above are way more useful than knowing this. Why would there suddendly be a promotion glitch? There is no bug, just win more!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
06-25-2013, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 05:40 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
I have certain experience on promotion. If you start your games one by one, you will meet the lower level players in the league, if you beat them 1 or 2 games, you will meet the low-mid level players, then mid level, mid-high, high, and the lower level of next league. you will get promoted to next league after you have beaten lower level of next league for a couple of games. just my feeling...

However, I still have a question, why the promotion/demotion happened after losing/winning a game? does anybody have idea?Huh

iPro Clan
06-25-2013, 06:27 PM
(06-25-2013 05:39 PM)terenceshiu2005 Wrote:  I have certain experience on promotion. If you start your games one by one, you will meet the lower level players in the league, if you beat them 1 or 2 games, you will meet the low-mid level players, then mid level, mid-high, high, and the lower level of next league. you will get promoted to next league after you have beaten lower level of next league for a couple of games. just my feeling...

However, I still have a question, why the promotion/demotion happened after losing/winning a game? does anybody have idea?Huh

To keep you confused so I will have chance to play you in league lol
Or maybe when you come up with another id n not yet become another st Tongue
06-25-2013, 11:27 PM
You're right mag¡cguy; silly of me to ask my own questions. From now on I'll ask the same questions everyone else asks. Sorry for wasting your time.

I like big BUTs and I cannot lie...
06-26-2013, 01:42 PM
(06-25-2013 06:27 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  To keep you confused so I will have chance to play you in league lol
Or maybe when you come up with another id n not yet become another st Tongue

you will be ST soon, and meet you there!Wink
I have no brave to try veggies now because still have no skill to operate it.

iPro Clan
06-27-2013, 06:52 AM
The promotion system is working because my 2v2 team was promoted to Super Titan today finally!
06-27-2013, 10:50 AM
(06-27-2013 06:52 AM)BrianAU1229 Wrote:  The promotion system is working because my 2v2 team was promoted to Super Titan today finally!

Congrats!Super-Titan

iPro Clan