Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Superpowers
05-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Superpowers
If you had a superpower, what would it be?

I've always been partial to telekinesis, but lately I've been thinking that shapeshifting would be really cool, so now I'm not sure which one to go with.

What about you, fellow friendly forum dwellers?

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Superpowers
Even though flying, telekinesis, The Force, or whatever, I think what most interests me is Teleportation and Invisibility.

I like teleportation because sometimes I don't enjoy traveling places, and it would be so much quicker if I could zap/poof there.

And invisibility. That just sounds like fun. There would be so many things that I would take advantage of...scaring people, sneaking around, you know, the fun stuff.

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
05-08-2013, 01:51 PM
I want the power to succeed at everything.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Actually we all have a super power, it's called will Smile
05-08-2013, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 03:04 PM by TheQwertiest.)
(05-08-2013 01:24 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  And invisibility. That just sounds like fun. There would be so many things that I would take advantage of...scaring people, sneaking around, you know, the fun stuff.

SURE..
[Image: 9ea40a3ce9b5d316fd52f4d9097c286c_zpsf6e38642.jpg]
"FUN STUFF"

if i had a superpower i guess it would be mind reading, time control or some sort of jumper power.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
05-08-2013, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 03:30 PM by TheGreatErenan.)
RE: Mind reading:

The usual pessimistic response I hear to this idea is that it would be depressing because you'd learn what people really think of you, which presumably, as the theory goes, is more negative than you think, and you wouldn't be able to handle it. We censor our true opinions to protect each other's feelings, etc.

However, I personally believe that if you could read minds you'd be surprised to learn that people generally think about you a lot less often than you think they do. You'd be very surprised to learn that people are a lot more like yourself than you think they are. You'd be very, very surprised to learn that people are a million times more interesting and complicated than you gave them credit for without knowing what's going on inside their heads.

I think an important bullet point for this one is being able to turn it on and off at will.

05-08-2013, 09:37 PM
If there are creeps out there wanting to read people's mind, i want to shield myself so if they want to read my mind, they don't get reception.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-09-2013, 01:37 AM
The ability to make everyone believe me so I could say I wasn't in class for every single lesson where there's homework and i wouldn't have to do it. Plus it feels better that way because I hate it when you tell the truth (my locker was jammed, I left it at home, etc.) no-one believes you Sad

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
05-10-2013, 09:44 AM
(05-08-2013 09:37 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  If there are creeps out there wanting to read people's mind, i want to shield myself so if they want to read my mind, they don't get reception.

You get one of those helmet things that Magnito had from X-Men.

GC: TheGreatAnt
05-10-2013, 11:11 AM
I always wondered why Prof. X didn't just make Sabertooth and Toad take off Magneto's helmet.