Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Wolfpack Clan Thread
02-22-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread
(02-22-2014 12:31 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(02-21-2014 01:01 PM).Memories. Wrote:  Glad to see you guys getting more members and remaining active Smile

I'd really like to set up a small clan battle in the semi-near future. Is that something you'd be interested in? We can iron out the details later, just want to gauge interest.

Sure Memories. That sounds good. I've got Doodat and Phyresis helping me out with the clan. So I'm sure we could arrange something.

Awesome. It'll just be a friendly little battle.

I'm thinking a 2 day turn limit, 5-10 players each. We both list all of our participants, then each leader has his members start 1 game with an opposing player, 1 to 1. Everyone will have 1 P1 game and 1 P2 game, although they may not be with the same player. In the chance of a tie, we will each send 2 players to do a 1v1 each, continuing until one clan wins both games.

Does that make sense? I can make a tournament thread so that it's not clogging our clan threads. Let me know in a PM if this all sounds good to you and we can go from there. Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 04:25 PM
I'm down!

"for the cake shall only be a lie if you truly believe it is a lie"
02-22-2014, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014 05:12 PM by TheGreatAnt.)
Yep...this is why wolves are awesome!

Go Wolfpack!

GC: TheGreatAnt
02-27-2014, 01:43 PM
1) What league are you in?- I'm in the Pokemon league Tongue but Masters in OW
2) What is your Game Center name? -Extreme Ghost is my GC
3) What team do you play the most? -I play all teams equal but Veggienaughts are my fave
4) What about wolves intrigue you?- Howling in a group and peeing to mark my threads sounds fun ;D oh and clan tournaments
5) What are your interests? -- I like long walks on a pixel beach wile debating politics and religion picking apart ppls strategy's UFC,Chess,Cooking,all music(that's not country) lots and lots of anime
6) I come up the stairs I see a duck run in front of me I turn the same duck runs in front of me. I think déjà vu a hot lady in leather stops me there is no déjà vu there is no duck the duck is a lie you need to wake up now. You yes you reading this I'm going to unplug you. Wake up!!(welcome to the real world)

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
02-27-2014, 11:53 PM
You'll receive a response from TGA soon

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
02-28-2014, 03:35 AM
@Extreme Ghost I'm starting to get into playing pokemon competitively so that's awesome, you tube for a few of my battles from Manchester 06 where I got top 16 Tongue

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-28-2014, 05:25 AM
(02-28-2014 03:35 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  @Extreme Ghost I'm starting to get into playing pokemon competitively so that's awesome, you tube for a few of my battles from Manchester 06 where I got top 16 Tongue

That's awesome Ash made it to top 16 his 1st time to the Pokemon league in the kanto region/1season was the reason you lost cuz ur charizard didn't feel like listing Smile?
Last Pokemon game I played was yellow on Gameboy color/battle stadium on n64
I'm re watching all the season with my niece up to season 3 so tempting to go buy a DS and play agin tho

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
02-28-2014, 05:32 AM
Haha, my charizard was the star of the show! Smile I lost because I didn't bring him one game! I lived abroad without a games console for ages unfortunately so started with leafgreen, but been playing every gen since and loving it ^_^ you should try it, but it is pretty much a different game now

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-28-2014, 02:44 PM
can I get OSN links for Extreme Ghost, Dabestbro, and BuzzleBee 123? Thanks!

"for the cake shall only be a lie if you truly believe it is a lie"
03-01-2014, 08:34 PM
(02-28-2014 02:44 PM)TheUberKid Wrote:  can I get OSN links for Extreme Ghost, Dabestbro, and BuzzleBee 123? Thanks!

I can PM those to you.

@@Extreme Ghost;;
I will send you a PM about joining the clan. =]

GC: TheGreatAnt