Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Wolfpack Clan Thread
04-24-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread
(04-24-2014 07:00 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(04-24-2014 06:51 AM)HuskyPete Wrote:  Sorry to butt into your thread, but I have thought it would be interesting if DL and wolfpack split into multiple clans! Just for the sake of clan battles, etc... Not that it would be easy to split up the group.

If we did, put me in Diamond League Blood Division.

Shouldn't it be "Blood diamond Division/league?

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 09:58 AM
I kinda like our clan as it is though Confused it seems friendly enough and we can easily discuss and give each other more personal advice, and splitting it would kinda kill it. I'm definitely more for clan matches, but maybe new leaders need to be elected for the inactive clans, afterall our clans being more active and the founding leaders stepping down probably isn't coincidence. There are probably quite a few people out there who would love to give it a shot, inside and outside the clans.

>iPro - not seen Alex in 8 months
>Anonymous - seems Qwertiest is just active. Maybe some new flare is needed?
>Ice Blood Bullet Proof - needs revival!
>GG clan - I'm not sure seems alive was founded after I left though

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-24-2014, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 10:06 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
(04-24-2014 06:51 AM)HuskyPete Wrote:  Sorry to butt into your thread, but I have thought it would be interesting if DL and wolfpack split into multiple clans! Just for the sake of clan battles, etc... Not that it would be easy to split up the group.

If we combined DL & WP into the same clan we could have inner clan battles and competion which would be 2X as active and it would bring ppl closer together over tearing ppl apart with out losing that thrill of beatin rivals since we would all fight to see who's top of the league/top dog
And we would have more ppl truly trying to help eachother out

As well as pressure the other clans to to combine to form into a super clan and recruit more as well to compete or be devoured Tongue

Realy only needs to be 2 clans for competions

I personally rather see 2 massive active clans where ppl are challenging eachother & posting replays non-stop and ppl are chatting/responding actively with competion

Over 5-6 semi-active clans

Just my opinion XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
04-24-2014, 10:12 AM
The Diamond wolfs... Or Diamond dogs, just some ideas, speaking of Ideas I like the morphing of clans, we could have set team captains and pick 4 inner clan teams for inner clan wars, or something

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
04-24-2014, 10:37 AM
Yea! That sounds cool

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Yeah! Two kings, soon to merge and make each other a powerful adversary against all else.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
04-24-2014, 12:14 PM
What about a single elim tourney where the first round is 1 WP against 1 DL games?

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
04-24-2014, 12:20 PM
Yay another clan thing!

It's a shame these are the only 2 very active clans.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
04-24-2014, 01:37 PM
(04-24-2014 12:14 PM).Memories. Wrote:  What about a single elim tourney where the first round is 1 WP against 1 DL games?

This sounds fun I'm in Rawr!Fluffy League

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
04-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Also..

DL and WP would never combine- that'd be silly. We need more clans, not less Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]