GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Google Maps Craze!
I got to some place called Parkwetering

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-04-2013, 12:57 PM
You need to be in satellite mode to see it.

Super-Titan

05-04-2013, 01:29 PM
I am using an iPod and i can't find satellite in the mobile version of the website so i did the normal web browser mode and the search bar wasn't responding so i tried looking for it myself because i remember it was in the Netherlands but i couldn't find it so i searched the internet

I saw a screenshot of Google Maps and there was a trail of blood on a dock and a body

05-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Hmm. Interesting. Though it can appear as a "murder" there are still a few funky things about it. There are two bloody spots, so possibly two bodies. But the blood stains are not necessairly close to the edge. How would it not get bloody closer to the railing too, especially since they are lifting the bodies.

Second, that's a terrible place to toss a body. There is a much larger body of water not far from there. lol. It will be easier to find dead bodies in a small body of water.

Third, you can't really see the "blood" in the dirt/grass. If it was bodies, you would see wherever they were killed...they wouldn't back their car up there.

Fourth, fishing? But that doesn't make sense because of the way the "blood" marks run.

Fifth, in the middle of the day? What kind of hit job is this?

Interesting, though. Thanks for pointing it out.

GC: TheGreatAnt
05-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Come on guys, you're already using Google, the answer to all of life's problems (apparently).

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/...ide=667516

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2013, 03:04 PM
(05-04-2013 02:36 PM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Come on guys, you're already using Google, the answer to all of life's problems (apparently).

Mmmm. I guess I didn't care that much to look too deeply into it. Besides just post my thoughts. xD

Thanks for sharing. That definitely makes sense.

GC: TheGreatAnt
05-04-2013, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:28 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
(05-04-2013 02:30 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Hmm. Interesting. Though it can appear as a "murder" there are still a few funky things about it. There are two bloody spots, so possibly two bodies. But the blood stains are not necessairly close to the edge. How would it not get bloody closer to the railing too, especially since they are lifting the bodies.

Second, that's a terrible place to toss a body. There is a much larger body of water not far from there. lol. It will be easier to find dead bodies in a small body of water.

Third, you can't really see the "blood" in the dirt/grass. If it was bodies, you would see wherever they were killed...they wouldn't back their car up there.

Fourth, fishing? But that doesn't make sense because of the way the "blood" marks run.

Fifth, in the middle of the day? What kind of hit job is this?

Interesting, though. Thanks for pointing it out.

It could be bloody fish body. The guy probably caught a big fish that its mouth torn up by the hook from moving too much. Then the guy probably sliced off the non-edible parts off on the spot and tried dragging it back to his car. But then he got caught and the park ranger made him throw it back because its a catch and release pond but the guy already sliced off some organs and the parh ranger got mad and be killed the guy. And that is the story of the murder scene.

The first three sentences could be true the rest i made up
(05-04-2013 02:36 PM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Come on guys, you're already using Google, the answer to all of life's problems (apparently).

So the dog left a trail of red water?
Oh or maybe the water makes the wood turn a deeper red

05-05-2013, 03:10 AM

Way to ruin the fun Erenan.Wink I was hoping nobody would search it.

Super-Titan

05-05-2013, 12:01 PM
The more you get to know me, the more you'll realize that I do not like fun things. Dodgy

Tongue Wink Cool

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user