Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
League Percentages Adjusted
04-26-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: League Percentages Adjusted
I just found 8 more Fluffy Divisions. So the numbers are a little better but more will be discovered if people in the higher tiers get demoted to Fluffy over time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 01:16 PM
But if OML did do that, its sad because now gifted isn't a very talented tier anymore. Its fluffies and clever.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Or were some fluffies and clever gifted this whole time?

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
04-27-2013, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 02:50 AM by GreatGonzales.)
It looks like 1v1 has changed, but 2v2 is about the same as far as league distribution goes.
I don't think OML changed anything, probably, weak players just stopped playing, and better players were less likely to stop playing.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
04-27-2013, 05:36 AM
No, something has happened. At least in 2v2r. I became master for no good reason.

04-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Weren't you in clever r2v2 a few days ago Gf!sh?

Everything Changes
04-27-2013, 06:20 AM
(04-26-2013 11:56 PM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Or were some fluffies and clever gifted this whole time?

I remember how fluffies play, i used to be one. If they are fluffy, they don't need a free pass from OML to gifted without improving.

But if its just all the inactives removed from the leaderboards resulting in a drastic drop in the tier percentage, im okay wil that.

04-27-2013, 09:50 AM
(04-26-2013 08:04 AM)CodePenguin Wrote:  One thing to note is that OSN is only able to pull the statistics and leaderboards for the ones that it knows about. I periodically scan the leaderboards of players who submit replays to OSN to make sure that I have all their leaderboards in the system. This covers quite a few but there might be some not present in the statistics. If you notice anyone who is currently ranked but isn't attached to a league on OSN, let me know and I'll scan them manually. Every season causes all the leaderboards and leagues to be deleted so I have to gather a whole new set of them. After a while it calms down and there aren't a ton of new ones but it takes a while.

How accurate is OSN?

Clearly I've won more then 4 league games this season.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
04-27-2013, 09:58 AM
Different parts of OSN have disclaimers at the bottom of the page to indicate what kind of accuracy you'll see.

For Player Profiles: "Note: The above statistics are gathered from the replays that have been submitted to OSN. There may be differences with current standings depending on available data."

For Leaderboards: "Note: Leaderboards are updated daily at midnight PST."

So your player statistics are entirely based on the amount of replays that you or your opponent has posted to OSN. Your league/leaderboard rankings are accurate every 24 hours.
04-27-2013, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 10:08 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
The leaderboards are updated everyday
The statistics are based on the replays that are uploaded
Im too slow lol