Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were famous....
04-24-2013, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 04:30 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: If you were famous....
Some players told me I was famous because I was many times in the replay highlight x)

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2013, 06:19 AM
If anyone mentions P/NP to me again, I will be sick :/
PS on them, if possible.
PPS Yes I did try to make sense of awpertinity's mega post. Failed.

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
04-24-2013, 06:32 AM
Okay, let's get back to the real topic then. What would you be famous for?

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2013, 06:52 AM
I would be famous for being the only person that was able to survive the zombie apocalypse. And since im the only person left, 100% of the population knows who i am because the population is 1 and that person knows me because it IS me. That makes me the most famous person ever.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-24-2013, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 07:11 AM by Wildt4lon.)
(04-24-2013 06:52 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I would be famous for being the only person that was able to survive the zombie apocalypse. And since im the only person left, 100% of the population knows who i am because the population is 1 and that person knows me because it IS me. That makes me the most famous person ever.

Dat true Smile
I'd want to be famous for being the first scientist to provide evidence as to what dark matter, energy and flow are, and how we can use them to further explore space - you try telling me that in a two centuries or so Earth will not be a radioactive, desolate and lifeless planet.
^
THAT is not going to happen though Smile

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
04-24-2013, 07:14 AM
(04-24-2013 06:52 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I would be famous for being the only person that was able to survive the zombie apocalypse. And since im the only person left, 100% of the population knows who i am because the population is 1 and that person knows me because it IS me. That makes me the most famous person ever.

I'm not sure this is possible. I posit that you would not be able to survive in a world where Chuck Norris is a zombie (he'd eat your brain). If he's not a zombie, then you're not the only person to survive. So the best you could hope for is to be tied for 1st with Chuck Norris.

(04-24-2013 07:06 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  I'd want to be famous for being the first scientist to provide evidence as to what dark matter, energy and flow are, and how we can use them to further explore space - you try telling me that in a two centuries or so Earth will not be a radioactive, desolate and lifeless planet.
^
THAT is not going to happen though Smile

Now we're talking! If you could find a way to make extrasolar manned space exploration a feasible thing, then you'd have my eternal academic admiration.

04-24-2013, 07:39 AM
The earth itself will fall apart waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later than 2 hundred years in the future. And the earth is already radioactive.

Of course it could happen! One day, the scientists will be on the brink of discovering WIMPs and when that day comes, you will go find the scientists and ask ito join them and let yourself in anyway then put on a lab coat and goggles then shuffle some random papers and walk right into the facility swipe a poker card and pretend the lock is broken so the security opens the door to the facility and then walk like you own the place so no one could question you because you look really professional and busy and go straight to the control room press any button, and then when the WIMP particle is found 2 seconds later, you could just be like, "i found the WIMPs! I did it!"
Lol

Okay fine. Then Chuck Norris and i will be the most famous people on earth because we know each other then.

04-24-2013, 11:22 AM
I stand in my chair my under the sun at midnight and drink ice cream while im inside the outdoors.

I've never actually done that but it'd funny to do that and take a picture of myself doing that and amaze everybody. Because its possible. I will be famous for doing the unimaginable. Of course, the only people that will see is me and Chuck Norris. Which is another reason for being famous- most viral picture. Ever.

04-26-2013, 03:08 AM
I have always thought it would be lots of fun to be a voice actor.

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-26-2013, 03:19 AM
I've thought the same thing before, though I suppose having a certain voice type is kind of a gift that just not everyone has. Obviously, there's an element of talent that can be developed, but I'd argue some people just don't have a great voice for voice acting.

Also, you have to take really good care of your throat and vocal cords to have anything resembling job security.