Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
A Note On Delaying Losses
07-11-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: A Note On Delaying Losses
(07-10-2012 03:00 AM)bspooky Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 02:19 AM)hmspilky Wrote:  This really needs to be a 24 hour turn time limit, if someone doesn't return a move within 24 hours then they forfeit the game. ...

Being able to only play 5 of your 20 slots completely ruins the app. ...
though I agree being able to have more than 20'games would help solve some issues, I disagree on the 24 hours.
Complete agreement, especially for league games. Friendly games could probably have lower limits (3~4 days) or configurable ones, but league games have an impact and even half a week is way short, depending on what life dishes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 01:53 AM
I currently have ONE slot available now. ONE SLOT! I have 12 games on 3 days, 6 on 2 days, someone who is a few hours old and one slot available to play. This is destroying the game in my opinion. If I have to wait a further 4 days for 12 games and 5 days for the rest I'm not going to be happy.

I don't really mind what's implemented to solve this as long as it's solved, it surely can't be right that I can only play this game the way I like for 2 days a week?

Some people clearly want to play at a slow pace and some at a fast pace, there should be (at least) two game modes to reflect this otherwise half of the players are always going to be unhappy.
07-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Same here. Only 2 slots available out of 20 league games! All others are over 3 days waiting for their turn!
07-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Finally did something about this, thank you!
07-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Really pleased to see something was done about this so quickly.

And it's great to see a developer, 1 not rip you off with a price with an app and 2 do some worthwhile updates after listening to its users points of view.

4 days is a happy medium that has to fit in reasonably.
07-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Yep with 4 days everyone should be happy Wink
07-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Completely support the 4-day forfeit, good move and awesomely fast implementation!
07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Super awesome. 4 days seems great and an increase in game limit (though I personally don't need that)...OML is offering great support listening to the community!
07-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Nice! You made it! Thanks a lot!

Can u tell me:
How is it handled in 2on2? Will I get a loss, if my partner is away for 4 days, too? I Think so, right?
07-12-2012, 12:26 AM
I was wondering the same as Crackstar. I'm sure you do because I can't think of any other way to do it that wouldn't be abused.