Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think the leftover team concepts' specials would have been able to do?
04-12-2013, 06:46 AM
RE: What do you think the leftover team concepts' specials would have been able to do?
(04-12-2013 06:38 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 06:20 AM)$till Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 06:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I think the coffin is supposed to be positioned next to a unit so if the unit dies, the skeleton in the coffin will snatch the spirit of the killed unit and put it back in the unit's body and reviving that unit at full base HP but only to one unit per turn.

That would be insanely OP

I said 1 unit. And it has to next to the unit. If it stands by 2 units, the first that dies will get revived and the other wouldn't. I think it has 1 base health like Scrambler so you can kill it easily.
(04-12-2013 06:29 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 06:20 AM)$till Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 06:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I think the coffin is supposed to be positioned next to a unit so if the unit dies, the skeleton in the coffin will snatch the spirit of the killed unit and put it back in the unit's body and reviving that unit at full base HP but only to one unit per turn.

That would be insanely OP

Not really, just make its movement 1.

But then it can't keep up with the army making it pointless to spawn.
It can still be used defensively, it just wont make attacking extremely easy.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think the leftover team concepts' specials would have been able to do? - Phyresis - 04-12-2013 06:46 AM