Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think the leftover team concepts' specials would have been able to do?
04-11-2013, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 02:16 PM by Wildt4lon.)
What do you think the leftover team concepts' specials would have been able to do?
As in the title, what do you think the leftover team concepts' special would have been able to do/ might do, judging from the theme of team and what they look like? There's an illustration on the blog, and from what i worked out, I think they are the (top team to bottom team) creature with a beard sitting down, the coffin with a hand, and the snowman.

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: What do you think the leftover team concepts' specials would have been able to do?
taking guesses here:

creature with beard: once per turn could create a 1 health voodoo doll character that can move three/four spaces, but cannot attack, and it's only purpose is filling up space or gaining vision

coffin: could "special heal" one unit. What the special heal does means that when that unit dies, he gets teleported to the coffin and the coffin would dissapear

snoman: be able to freeze/paralize units within a range of 2 spaces, they have to be unfrozen by attacking the 1/2 health ice shell surrounding them

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
04-12-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: What do you think the leftover team concepts' specials would have been able to do?
Coffin: every turn it can summon a skeleton warrior, every skeleton move 3 spaces doing 1 (or 2) damage and have 2 HP.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
04-12-2013, 06:00 AM
I think the coffin is supposed to be positioned next to a unit so if the unit dies, the skeleton in the coffin will snatch the spirit of the killed unit and put it back in the unit's body and reviving that unit at full base HP but only to one unit per turn.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-12-2013, 06:20 AM
(04-12-2013 06:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I think the coffin is supposed to be positioned next to a unit so if the unit dies, the skeleton in the coffin will snatch the spirit of the killed unit and put it back in the unit's body and reviving that unit at full base HP but only to one unit per turn.

That would be insanely OP

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
04-12-2013, 06:29 AM
(04-12-2013 06:20 AM)$till Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 06:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I think the coffin is supposed to be positioned next to a unit so if the unit dies, the skeleton in the coffin will snatch the spirit of the killed unit and put it back in the unit's body and reviving that unit at full base HP but only to one unit per turn.

Not really, just make its movement 1.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
04-12-2013, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 06:39 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)

I said 1 unit. And it has to next to the unit. If it stands by 2 units, the first that dies will get revived and the other wouldn't. I think it has 1 base health like Scrambler so you can kill it easily.
(04-12-2013 06:29 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  

But then it can't keep up with the army making it pointless to spawn.

04-12-2013, 06:46 AM
(04-12-2013 06:38 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  

I said 1 unit. And it has to next to the unit. If it stands by 2 units, the first that dies will get revived and the other wouldn't. I think it has 1 base health like Scrambler so you can kill it easily.
(04-12-2013 06:29 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  

But then it can't keep up with the army making it pointless to spawn.
It can still be used defensively, it just wont make attacking extremely easy.

OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
04-14-2013, 01:27 AM
Maybe the snowman throws snowballs on the ground that become icicles that freezes any enemy that stands on it. Another enemy unit has to break the unit out. Frozen enemy units act like obstacles to allied units. Only enemy units can destroy the ice to break that unit free.

04-14-2013, 03:43 AM
Aternatively the coffin could take the unit that just died, and keep it inside for 1-2 turns, and then spawn it. With 1 hp and 1 movement, but take units that died from anywhere on the map.

OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!