Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat bug workaround
06-08-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Chat bug workaround
(06-08-2013 07:21 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Will try it out! My initial suggestion doesn't work at all :/

It was nice to be trying something though. It's become part of my game now. Do you realise how much of my important time you've made me waste hopping between game and chat though? Seconds! Maybe even minutes! Big Grin

Everything Changes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2013, 09:55 PM
(06-08-2013 05:17 PM)phineas94 Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 07:21 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Will try it out! My initial suggestion doesn't work at all :/

It was nice to be trying something though. It's become part of my game now. Do you realise how much of my important time you've made me waste hopping between game and chat though? Seconds! Maybe even minutes! Big Grin

Haha, sorry about that! I've lost more than a few minutes to that thing! After a while I started copying my messages before sending them as I just assumed they would be lost. Then trying to resend the same message several times without luck. Then trying to send test messages like

Can you see this?
testing
owhfowhf

Everything worked of course except when I tried to send my real messages. It was like a gremlin sat on the other side only allowing my test messages to get through just to drive me mad!

Soldier spam FTW
06-10-2013, 10:29 AM
I am mad with the chat bug. I tried to type addition non related messages because I was hoping it could push the important message to be sent. But it always ate my important message.

iPro Clan
09-15-2013, 05:18 PM
Tried to PM this to you Alvendor but the your PM Limit has been reached - another bug? Anyhow, just started using Kik messenger with my 2v2 partner and it was a breath of fresh air. You don't have to exchange phone numbers or emails, posting pictures is easy, it's quick and reliable. My partner even used Art Studio Lite at one point to draw lines on a screenshot showing what would have taken much typing to explain. As you can see, I'm enthused. And you have access to memes as well as smileys, and even though I should be too old to be titilated by such childishness, they make me laugh.

Hope this is of help

Everything Changes
09-15-2013, 05:52 PM
It's a forum bug, everyone is said to have his pm box full even though it's not the case.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
09-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Cheers Mag!c

Everything Changes