Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ten Round Limit?
04-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Ten Round Limit?
It's so sad to have just got a game to find out it's postmortem...are the rumors true?
I like your model of buying custom items, rather than the subscription model.
However, I was wondering if the game has a round limit? I was just in a game and no damages were taken by round 10. We lost. If there is a round limit, or another factor, pray tell!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Ten Round Limit?
There are a few ways for games to end at the moment. You can destroy the base or destroy all enemy units and block off their spawn points. Otherwise, after 4 days of inactivity, the game will be forfeited by the party which did not act.
04-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Round as in turn?
Not currently, your device just won't be able to load it and it will eventually time out. That is when the limit is reached.

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-10-2013, 11:42 PM
You said "we," which I take it means you were doing a 2v2. If you do a 2v2, your partner might have forfeited, or timed out (~4 day time limit).

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16
04-11-2013, 12:51 AM
(04-10-2013 11:42 PM)John3:16 Wrote:  You said "we," which I take it means you were doing a 2v2. If you do a 2v2, your partner might have forfeited, or timed out (~4 day time limit).

Ohh, good catch.

The tragedies of randoms.

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-11-2013, 05:24 AM
Checked the replay of our game, and neither happened....Strange! I still have units, no attacks on any of the bases, my spawn places are still usable...What happened?
04-11-2013, 05:54 AM
Try posting the replay here and we might be able to give you a better idea. Who's turn was it last? Most likely it was a timeout issue where it went more than 4 days on your partner's turn which caused the loss.

[Image: sig.png]
04-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Sorry, as I said I'm new--how do I post a game replay?
04-11-2013, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 09:23 AM by lawtai.)
On the screen that lists out all the games, if you hold down the game you want a replay of, it'll pop up an option to copy replay. You can then copy it to the forums or to someplace that's convenient for you to copy here. Posting it directly to http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/ is simple too.

[Image: sig.png]
04-11-2013, 01:10 PM
As I review it again, perhaps my ally did forfeit. Is there a notice of some kind?