Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ten Round Limit?
04-11-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Ten Round Limit?
(04-11-2013 01:10 PM)Kipsie Wrote:  As I review it again, perhaps my ally did forfeit. Is there a notice of some kind?
Unfortunately, no.

By playing with random people in 2v2. You never know what is going to happen, and it is a risk of stress and frustration you have to take because sometimes your partner is an idiot.

I suggest finding a good partner to team up with, you can better work together and get better at 2v2 than just dealing with the idiots in random.

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Let's not label those we don't know. I remember when I was a beginner and didn't know what I was doingBig Grin We all had to start from somewhere.
Let's encourage these beginners, so they become future challenging opponents.
Cheers.
04-12-2013, 12:13 AM
(04-11-2013 11:19 PM)Qlearn Wrote:  Let's not label those we don't know. I remember when I was a beginner and didn't know what I was doingBig Grin We all had to start from somewhere.
Let's encourage these beginners, so they become future challenging opponents.
Cheers.

While I encourage this, you cant blame someone for being frustrated when they lose because their random teammate didnt know what they were doing.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
04-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Not to say that I knew what I was doing, but I don't forfeit!
04-14-2013, 08:34 AM
Who cares if this wonderful gem of a game is no longer under development? I'm purchasing the package deal! Even all the artwork itself is worth it!
04-14-2013, 08:39 AM
(04-11-2013 02:02 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 01:10 PM)Kipsie Wrote:  As I review it again, perhaps my ally did forfeit. Is there a notice of some kind?
Unfortunately, no.

By playing with random people in 2v2. You never know what is going to happen, and it is a risk of stress and frustration you have to take because sometimes your partner is an idiot.

I suggest finding a good partner to team up with, you can better work together and get better at 2v2 than just dealing with the idiots in random.

That why its so hard to get out of Fluffy.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…