Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OML banking on TTL rather than Outwitters???
04-15-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: OML banking on TTL rather than Outwitters???
[quote='ImperialSun' pid='46702' dateline='1365952989']
The problem with an Outwitters sequel is I don't see how they could make it better in terms of the core gameplay. Any improvement they could make can be done by patching the current game. To me Outwitters is like Chess. Chess 2? No thanks. Outwitters 2? Again, no thanks. But it's a real shame because the only way to get a huge influx of new players would be to make an Outwitters 2. I just don't see how that would work though without making it a different game Sad

I guess the best choice might be trying to sell Outwitters on more platforms and make it cross platform multiplayer. Android, PC, etc. I think they did that with Hero Academy. They could try putting Outwitters on steam or something too and use a different, better pricing model for these ports. The hope is that this would increase exposure as well as turn a profit this time around. The more I think about it, the more I really hope OML does take this approach. I don't want to see Outwitters die off, but a sequel that changes the core mechanics would have the same result.
[/quote
The problem is that if they do that they would need more severs or would have to be able to attack people on different platforms and that would costs them tons a money so I don't think theyll do that

[Image: sig.png]
2 vs 2 Master League
1 vs 1 GIFTED
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OML banking on TTL rather than Outwitters??? - Qwerty - 04-15-2013 03:26 AM