Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post feature requests here :) (no teams or content pack ideas plz)
04-07-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Post feature requests here :) (no teams or content pack ideas plz)
(04-06-2013 08:23 AM)amoffett Wrote:  Challenge as P2. It would certainly make tournaments easier. Also, it's kind of a pain when you feel you need practice as P2 on a certain map and you have to go and find someone and tell them to challenge you on that map.

This is a great idea! I second this.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 04:28 AM
On the game summary in the active game list, it should have the turn number and the tier icon on the left side of the player's name.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
04-07-2013, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 07:22 PM by phineas94.)
Fix the in-game disappearing chat bug and a wit counter that shows yours and your partners available wits in 2v2 games.

Everything Changes
04-08-2013, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 04:59 AM by laYahooz.)
I like the idea of chat notifications. My 2v2 friends and I will talk about strategy during the other teams turn constantly. I think top 2v2ers do it even more.

(actually I think most top 2v2ers know each other irl)
04-08-2013, 04:13 PM
I thought of one I forgot to put in the OP: Landscape orientation for iPad. Idk why, but apps that only support 2 orientations on iPad just irk me (took forever for Words with Friends to add landscape, or even Portrait 2 [upside down portrait] but they finally did)

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-08-2013, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 07:03 PM by XtreM Q.)
VIP:

able to customise your base, team colour, name e.g. different coloured names in rank, shows more statistics, higher chance in getting into beta testing
04-08-2013, 07:24 PM
I would like a mail system for GC buddies,and it would be nice to have win lost statistics for each map,it would also be cool to invite people to maps you created on the map editor.also another team pack would be nice. But from what ive read so far,its not looking goodConfused

1v1Gifted League
2v2 Master League
GC name ghostofwitts
04-09-2013, 11:58 PM
I still would like to see the true hidden ranking instead of the current point system.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16
04-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Explosions, car chases, helicopter crashes...

Um, wait. Tongue

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2013, 06:44 PM
(04-08-2013 04:13 PM)ElPared Wrote:  I thought of one I forgot to put in the OP: Landscape orientation for iPad. Idk why, but apps that only support 2 orientations on iPad just irk me (took forever for Words with Friends to add landscape, or even Portrait 2 [upside down portrait] but they finally did)

Wish we had this too. Outwitters originally was designed to do this. But after implementing the insanity that is the Outwitters UI, it became out of the question unfortunately. Recalling the effort it took to get the game's UI to work the way it does in portrait and thinking about making it work in landscape makes my head explode.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan